Neosteel - do I need to bend something?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Rob30, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Rob30

Rob30 Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Hey

I hope everyone is well and had a nice Christmas and New Year, given the crazy times we’re living in!

I have a question on an existing Neosteel shemale masterpiece belt I have. Maybe one of you have experience fixing these types of issues, or maybe you’ll just tell me it’s a bad fit for me. Either way, I’d like your thoughts. I’ve posted the same question to Mr Mende so if I get any additional advice from him I’ll share it here.

The issue I am having is with discretion, because of a clicking sound when I walk coming from the highlighted area in the picture. Basically, it doesn’t stay flush when walking - it lifts up and down a little.
    I’ve attached a photo of mine too, showing what it looks like on both sides when flush on the outside. If you see anything obvious, please do me know!

Many thanks!
    Rob

Attached Files:

2. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I also have "click" sounds but they come from 2 other areas. 1 comes from the pin that goes from the tube and on in the shield here I put two leather discs in and then the sound disappeared. 2 my belt is worn and now the shield can move at the 3 locking pins on the front. Now I am dyslexic and write in Danish into google translator so if I spell incorrectly in Danish google can not translate and a volapyk word comes out of it so you just have to say. so you understand what I mean by my answer .......

Annemarie likes this.
  3. CbeltedNJ

CbeltedNJ Member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    On the Third picture you can see the tab gets bent forward after being removed and installed. I had the same issue and putting the end of the tab in a clamp and bending it so it sits more flush with inside of belt helped. If not a small piece of rubber strategically placed will work and stay in place until you are released

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice