Neosteel | DIY modifications and parts.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Dev810, May 12, 2020.

1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Hi,
    I have a Neo Steel The Fun Chastity belt and it's a wonderful belt but I need to modify / fix it.

It was to tight and I could not wear it more then an hour, I experimented with cutting the cable and using rubber shrink tubing and found the length that works for me.

I tried removing the cable and incerting a new one but the furrel / butt connection that connects the cable to the tube cracked.

I'm trying to figure out if I can find the part or a part that works and possible replace it myself because getting it fixed by neosteel would be close to $200 plus months without the belt (waiting on customs)

I am also wandering if anyone has any input on whether it would be a good idea to drill more holes in the tube? I cannot wear it more then 2 days because it stays wet and gets quite stinky after only a day of wearing it despite having the climate tube as all the holes are at the top and moisture stays in the middle.

This belt was almost perfect but sizing and moisture difficulties have soured the experience for me. :-(

I've attached a picture of the broken part.

Attached Files:

2. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I believe something like a "stainless steel closed swage socket" would be a possible replacement, you might need a few tools to effect a repair and maybe a steel epoxy to secure the wire.

Drilling stainless steel requires a certain technique (youtube may help), and you'd probably need to de-burr any new holes. The 'fun' tube has a coating, I'm guessing that might be some form of epoxy paint that you'd need to touch up around the holes?

You could try attaching a vacuum hose to the tube end, high speed air has an evaporative effect

3. konny

konny New member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
  4. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions! So I think I successfully replaced the cable. I found some stainless steel straws that I cut using a dremel. Then flattened one end of the cut piece. I drilled a hole through the flat piece and used an aluminium rivit to connect it. I used a 1/4 clear pvc coated wire and crushed the stainless steel straw on to it, I also put some gorilla 2 part epoxy in the straw before crushing it on the cable. I finished it off by using some think heat shrink tubing to cover the pointy parts.

Still need to add holes, I'm scared of ruining it though, it has a silver ion anti bacterial coating and I am not even sure where to start looking to source this or something similar to touch up the holes.

My local hardware store sells epoxy paint to paint goarage floors with. No clue if this is safe for this application. Don't want to be slowly upsorbing chemicals and get cancer one day...

5. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    You can get anti bacterial silver ion epoxy paint which I guess is what is being used here, but it's obviously going to be very expensive.
    Normal epoxy is mostly food safe when cured anyway, but you can source the FDA approved types if you are worried. I think for the limited contact area then this isn't something to worry about, our food chain and environment is probably far more toxic these days.

Some people use a squirty bottle to flush more of the urine out of the tube, as that's probably the biggest contributor to bacterial growth

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice