Needing a new cage, advice required

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 32299, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Deleted member 32299

Hello everyone,

I currently have a CB600s however, one of the rings broke on me this morning :(

The CB cage has a good fit however, I think I could get away with it being an inch shorter.
    I have been thinking about getting a metal device and roughly have a budget of £100, I'd ideally like an MM but they're a little out of my price range at the moment so I thought I'd ask the experts and hope that someone could point me in the direction of a perfectly comfortable device, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I also have a cheap eBay device, however it I see not comfortable or suitable for protracted wear.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    I think I answered this question already but maybe you double posted. I would save up for a custom made one. It makes a world of difference in comfort and durability. My Jailbird fits me like a glove. My flaccid penis just touches all sides and the tip of the cage. The gap is exactly perfect for me and my ring is sized down to a 1/16th of an inch so it fits very well. I had two rings break and the cage split on a real CB6000 in just three months of wear. Then I bought 4 other devices over the next two months and had problems with all of them. Apparently one size fits all does not fit me. I spent over $300 on off the shelf devices so it would have been cheaper to get my Jailbird sooner than later. If you are going to be in chastity for a long time like I am. The cost per year is not much and the comfort makes it worth it. My Jailbird will last longer than I do.

3. Deleted member 32299

Yes I did :'(
    No idea why. We'll use the other thread.
    Can the admins close this thread please? And apologies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice