Needing a new cage, advice required

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 32299, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Deleted member 32299

Hello everyone,

I currently have a CB600s however, one of the rings broke on me this morning :(

The CB cage has a good fit however, I think I could get away with it being an inch shorter.
    I have been thinking about getting a metal device and roughly have a budget of £100, I'd ideally like an MM but they're a little out of my price range at the moment so I thought I'd ask the experts and hope that someone could point me in the direction of a perfectly comfortable device, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Mistress Sarah

Mistress Sarah New member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Oh mark, that is a very flattering user name. Bigknobmark..... same boy that is saying now his cage should be an inch shorter. I love it!!! I hope you find the right fit and someone special holds those keys for a long time ;)

manintyres likes this.
  3. Deleted member 32299

Hello Miss, I thought it was ironic? ;)

Thankyou Miss, kind words.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I had two rings break on my CB6000 and the cage split in only a few months of wear. It is not made for 24/7 or hard use wear. It is designed to be a one size fits all device and a good starter device so you can learn what size ring and cage you need. I bit the bullet and ordered a Jailbird from Mature Metal. That was four years ago and I am still wearing it 24/7, except when not practical like doctor visits or when I need to wear a cup for sports. I have it on right now and I hardly think about it anymore. I naturally know how to sit down so I do not crush my balls and it is a part of me like my wedding ring is. Just writing this made me aware of my wedding ring and the same goes for my Jailbird. It just disappears most of the time.

When I bought it I thought that it would not make a big difference. I basically wanted it for durability and it will last longer than I will. So if you amortize the cost over the number of years you will use it, it is not very expensive. It cost me about what one day at Disneyworld costs for me and my wife. So we skipped a day at Disneyworld and chastity is more fun and lasts longer. :)

I was surprised that it made a big difference. The ring was sized to 1/16th of an inch and my penis lightly touches all sides and the tip of the cage. I had the gap increased to 1/2" and ordered the security screw. I did have to send it back once to resize a ring. Without the padlock the cage is noticeably lighter and more comfortable for me. I am very happy with it and glad I bought it.

manintyres likes this.
  5. Deleted member 32299

Thankyou, I'm really torn about getting an MM mainly due to the cost

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    if you like the cb6000 you can get that in metal, and if you want it shorter they make the cb6000S which is a shorter version. Just look on amazon or dhgate.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Since you have the cb6000s already you have different rings and spacers. You should be able to get some accurate measurements on your perfect size. Than go look on places like Amazon. For $25-$30 you can get one made in China that may not be as good as the Mature Metal one but only 1/10 the price. That's where I found mine and it fits me perfectly. Good Luck

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Yes. Chinese cages have improved greatly. As you have worn a CB cage, you should know the best ring size, so a cheap metal Chinese cage in your required length and then choose either 50, 45 or 40mm ring. and viola.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Now if we were born Rich than maybe even Gold Plated. But that's only a dream

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice