Need help with urethra devices

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bobby, Jan 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Hello all,

I'm wondering if some of you can give me some advice on urethra devices. I have one now that has a stainless steel tube that is tapered toward the end, to allow for easier insertion. However, I find that I can't wear it for much more than eight hours a day.

I'm wondering how other types of urethra devices compare. I see several types that have a more bulbous end. Any idea whether that makes it more or less difficult to both insert and wear for extended periods? Also, I've seen some tubes made of silicon with stainless tips. I can't imagine how you would be able to get that inside you but I welcome any first hand experience with them.

2. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    I've played with sounding a bit, and have a cheap Chinese device with a urethral insert, and like you, I can't wear it for long. In looking at the better custom made devices available, (Steelworxx, for instance) it seems that they incorporate a ball end on the end that goes into the urethra. I think that it must make a big difference in comfort. As you say, it might make it more difficult to insert, but then I would expect that, with a custom device, you'd have some options for the size of the ball end. My urethra can accommodate 8 mm, and I know that that is a fairly common size. If you were to go with something like that and you're smaller, you may have to spend some time stretching your piss-hole.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice