Need help or Advice

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Zippo74, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Zippo74

Zippo74 New member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    After much research and discussion my wife of 18 years and myself have decided to make a change.

Finally having looked at many devices we decided to get a CB-6000. We knew the measurements would be close... But it would also give us a good multi size system to gauge what we would want in a custom cage.

I got it yesterday and while the 2 inch ring is snug I could be comfortable in it for extended periods.

The cage on the other hand is a different beast altogether. I tried ice ... And then lube.. I managed to get it put together but there was way more bulging out the sides than actually in the tube. I thought that maybe if I just wore it for a while everything would settle into place. After about an hour I started to go numb. So I took it off and started again.. This time I tried the nylon method which only resulted in a comical game of tug of war with myself which really only resulted in a mild case of Rug Burn on my cock..

So.. Either I'm doing something wrong. Or and this is not a male ego thing at all. I am simply to thick for the tube.

And with that I will hopefully get some insight as to what I can do next.. I really don't want to burn another $150 and have nothing to show for it.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated..

2. atarikiki

atarikiki Member

France
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Hello.
    Can you tell us your flacid penis size ? (length, perimeter)

3. Zippo74

Zippo74 New member

Local Time:
    2 1/16 inches at the widest point. 2 3/4 inches in length

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    @Zippo74 hello. ooh you must have quite a big willie. Cud you please posting a piccy of it in the cage you got and another one with it out the cage so we can has a look and then we can tell you.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    When you were finally in the cage were you still flaccid or did things started to swell up like an erection? I know for me the first few times of putting a device on were very frustrating as its a turn on also things get swelled up and do not cooperate. I found its easiest to install after ejaculation and nice hot shower, then things stay nice and flaccid. Definitely want to stay away from any fittings that leave you numb or things turn dark purple. Hope that helps ;)

Zippo74 likes this.
  6. Zippo74

Zippo74 New member

Local Time:
    Ineverknew. Initially I did have some arrousal issues. But after I put on the ring I took a break. Watched some TV and let thing settle. Then again I put on the cage and like I said.. Let thing settle thinking the same thing that arrousal was an issue. But even then I started to go numb just from the shear pressure ..

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    yeah you may be too big around for the cb device. If you want to try a cheap device then you could look at the cheap chinese devices on ebay and dhgate. They usually list the dimensions in the description so just make sure you will fit. Also they have an area on this forum where you buy/sell devices, you can look there and also sell your cb device though people will not pay you top dollar for it but you could get some of your money back.

Zippo74 likes this.
  8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Yet another thread that adds weight to the idea getting some of the low priced stainless steel devices. Try them out to get the right size before spending lots .
    Xx Wendy

9. atarikiki

atarikiki Member

France
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    2 1/16 " diameter or perimeter ?

10. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I had a similar problem when I tried a Holy Trainer. Those (and, I think, the CB devices) have a 1-3/8 inch tube diameter. I'm not that big, but the difference between a 1-3/8" tube and a 1-1/2 inch tube is significant. I tried some of the Chinese devices and found a couple that fit fine before I got a custom device. If you order from eBay or DHGate, make sure the siet is clear abotu the measurements, beciause some of the Chinese devices are too small as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice