Need advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sissyhoneybell, Apr 25, 2012.

1. sissyhoneybell

sissyhoneybell Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I bought a CB6000S a while back and it hasn't really worked for me. I've only managed to put it on once and that was only for a day, before I slipped out of it. I put on the 2" ring that came with it and that was a chore to get it on, it felt really tight. The tube fit my penis fine, the problem I have is that my testicles are high and tight, if they even decide to exit the body, the only time they don't hug up close is after a hot shower.

So what is the best device for a man with no balls? The obvious answer would be to go for a full belt, but I don't really want to invest that kind of money since I'm not really sure I'll enjoy it, I'm just kind of dipping my toes in the water here.

I'm pretty sure I'm SOL, for being able to get something that will work without a significant investment. But I figured I'd ask, since maybe someone around here has had the same problem and found something, or just someone with a lot more knowledge than me.

Thanks!
    Honeybell

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    devices are not always the right solution.........go for a full chastity belt !! reg. gweny

3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    put it on after a hot shower while the hang,they will eventually stretch.
    if they try to retreat after its on and they succede then use a smaller spacer.

4. sissyhoneybell

sissyhoneybell Junior Member

Local Time:
    well I can give it a try, I was using the second smallest spacer when they were able to retreat last time, so I'll see if I can get it on again and try the smallest.

thanks gweny, but like I said, I'm not really looking to spend that much money. If I ever get serious about it I probably will though.

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    sissy honeybell, you must have the most extraordinary ball sac in medical history The smallest cuff ring on a CB6000s is tiny! !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice