Need advice on Holy Trainer V2

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ElectroTyga, Nov 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ElectroTyga

ElectroTyga New member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Hello!
    I have a question that I am in need of finding an answer :)

My predicament is I recently bought a Holy Trainer V2 with a 45 size ring, my problem is one of my testicals hangs lower than the other so when I put on the device th testical that isn't as long gets pulled right up against the cage and the ring...very very uncomfortable as it feels like its pulling the testical like a 100pound weight :D

My question is do you think if I buy the 50 size ring it will eliminate the problem? Or will I still have the uncomfortable fit?

Any reply is appreciated :)

Thanks

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Also if you go to 50mm you may experience the dreaded "Burn" its not very pleasant either !!!

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    I cannot see the larger ring helping, as all that will do is give you a larger gap to pull the testicles through, it won't be further away from the higher testicle! I think it is natural for one of our boys to be lower than the other so I'm not sure what to do. The only hope I can give you is that over the year I've worn mine there has been some significant stretching and now my testicles hang much lower than they did before!

I would concentrate on trying to get the ring to sit as high on your abdomen as you can get it, and pull as much skin through the ring as you can to alleviate the pressure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice