Need advice for comfort

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kmergen, Nov 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. kmergen

kmergen New member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Ok, most of our playing around with chastity over the last 13 years has just been with using the CB3000 and CB6000s. About 6 months ago she decided she wanted to stop "playing" with it and use chastity on an on-going 24-7 basis.

I've ordered several stainless devices off of Amazon and Ebay to test different designs and sizes before ordering a more expensive custom sized one. Well, much to my surprise one of these from Ebay seems to fit me just about perfectly. It looks much like a Steelworxx Looker 2 without the urethral tube. Very comfortable and I seem to be able to wear it indefinitely up to this point. The only issue is that while I'm circumcised, I seem to have maybe a little more skin than some and this skin between the vertical bars is rubbed my shorts or pants. It's nothing too terrible in shorts, but when I put on jeans that have a little higher crotch seam, it's a bit uncomfortable and my skin occasionally gets pinched.

Will switching from boxers to briefs help? Is there anything that people do to cover the skin to keep the pinching from happening? Any modifications to the cage maybe? Any suggestions would be appreciated. It's seems to be a great device and my wife loves it. Keeps me from getting an erection, comfortable to sleep in, etc....and with the design I think I'd probably have the same issue with the Looker or Mature Metal Jailbird. Thanks!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Hey I finally met another guy with more foreskin even though circumcised. When I am flaccid I look like I am not circumcised. I have the Jailbird an am very familiar with your problem. The beauty of a custom made chastity device is that you can get the exact circumference for your penis so that the skin does not stick out. My penis lightly touches the bars on all sides and front. Plus Mature Metal can inverse the front bars to avoid pinching your foreskin.

When I bought my Jailbird I was not expecting much of a difference but for me the difference is big. I wear my Jailbird 24/7 and have been for 3.5 years. It is so comfortable that most times I forget it is on. I spent more on buying off the shelf devices than the Jailbird costs and the Jailbird will out live me so it is a good investment. As far as shorts go, panties work great since they hold you nice and tight but I wear loose boxers for comfort. The Jailbird slopes downward and no one every noticed. If anything, women will think you have a big cock, not a cock cage on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice