Need a girlfriend for my dad!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SHECUMSFIRST, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. SHECUMSFIRST

SHECUMSFIRST New member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    My fantasy is to be put in chastity, allowed out 2 or 3 times a month, by a girlfriend who will cuckold me exclusively with my dad. I'm 28 he's 64 but looks like a sexy fit biker dude. I'm attractive but beta. My dad is ALPHA! My parents are divorced, my dad and i live in seperate states, but i would move to live with him if i found the right girl. My mom told me drunkenly once that my dad knew so many different sex positions it would make your head spin. She also said he did anal with his gf before her. He cheated on her with someone 2 weeks before they married and said he wouldn't do it again. Well a week later he cheated with a different girl. Apparently he has a girlfriend now, but i know my dad and he would probably do my girlfriend. I just need to find one. I think it would be easier to find one who's already into cuckolding. She would probably have to seduce him cus it might be weird coming from me. I want this to happen before he gets too old. I know it's fantasy but it could so be a reality if i met the right person. I would want my girlfriend and my dad to each have a key to my cock cage. They especially my father will control when i can and can't have sex with my girlfriend, and he should be stingy. Between my oral services and his cock she'll have all the orgasms she can handle. I'm trying to reconnect with an old flame on facebook but her privacy settings don't allow me to add her as a friend plus she might already be married. It stinks cus i could see myself long term with her. Other than that I don't really know where to look for a girlfriend who would do all this. My dad is the most alpha male I know, so knowing him and my girlfriend were getting plenty of O's while I am limited or denied makes me feel happy inside. I can't explain. Some may think it's weird but I'm tired of denying it. This is my fetish and fantasy. I probably wouldn't care if he got her pregnant, cus I have always wanted a little brother and a son. I'm not saying i want that right away or at all, but my dad makes beautiful children I cannot compete.

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    This all sounds a little weird to me, sorry

3. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    Yeah, i can't see this thread going anywhere but downhill. Your entitled to your fetishes and appreciate you sharing them with us, but it's probably not going to get the responses you are looking for.

Maybe check over at fetlife.com, i expect there will be similar groups there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice