My wife

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Subhub101, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    #1 Subhub101, Jan 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
    I heard my wife lay down next to me on the bed. I heard a satisfied sigh. I couldn't see her owing to the blindfold that had been put on me hours before. I knew it was her from her smell. I loved her smell, I loved it when she had been to the gym, I loved it when she got out the bath, I loved it when she'd not washed for a few days. Smelling her scent made my penis swell.

She lay there next to me. Not saying anything or touching me. I didn't know what she was doing. I couldn't touch her because I was restrained. My arms were cuffed to our bed headboard. My legs cuffed to a long spreader bar she had had me make. It stretched my legs wide to the point where it was uncomfortable and it left me very vulnerable.

I knew not to speak until spoken to. We lay there for what was probably a few minutes but had felt like hours. I had already been laying there alone for a few hours.

She finally spoke - 'did you have a nice evening, slave?'. I responded with 'Yes Miss, I hope your evening went well.' i tried not to make it sound like a question but i desperately wanted to know where she had been.

She'd gotten ready in our bedroom while I had been tied up. She had said I could watch as a treat for having been a good boy this week. I loved it when she called me a good boy. She'd restrained me in her usual comfy clothes, t shirt and joggers. Then she'd gone to shower. When she came back she had a towel wrapped around her hair and another wrapped around her body, under her armpits.

She got dry and then put on some lingerie. The type she rarely wore for me but knew I loved. Black and red lace, the nickers with a band around her waist with semi see through front and a back that disappeared between her cheeks. The Bra made from the same material pushing her breasts together with a small red bow where the cups joined and black shoulder straps.

She turned to me and smiled as she put on the necklace with the key to my chastity cage on. 'im going out' she said, nonchalantly. I smiled and said ' you look beautiful'. 'i might be out all night, but I want you awake when I get back.' 'Yes miss's I said. She got up and walked over to me. I instinctively arched my back and flexed my penis as much as the cage would allow. She smiled. And gently slapped my face and then ran her fingers over my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and exhaled desperately. She put her index finger and middle finger slowly into my mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned as i sucked her fingers and ran my tongue around them. They were clean from her shower but they tasted so good. I opened my eyes and she smiled lovingly at me. And took her her fingers and slowly slid them down the rings of my cage. My penis was now straining against the metal rings encasing it and it strained even harder at her touch. the key dangled down obscuring my view as I looked down at what she was doing.

She looked down at my penis. I looked up at her in her lingerie. She was so beautiful. She looked like a goddess or an angel. I loved her with every fibre of my being. I felt overwhelmed. I wanted to kiss her, to hold her, to rub my face all over her body, I didn't know what I wanted.

She cupped my balls and said 'who do you belong to?' I said 'you miss'. 'say it.' 'i belong to you miss'. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze and I moaned. She simply murmored 'mmmm' as if agreeing and also enjoying her control. She started moving her hand up and down, still simply holding my balls and i started to breath heavily. 'Do you like this slave?', I could only moan my response. She kept bobbing my balls up and down, smiling at me in her underwear, her perfect body, my inability to move, other than to try and maximise the sensation by moving my hips. 'I own your penis. I own you balls, I own you. I don't even have to touch your little dick. I don't think you need it anymore. I don't need it. If you cum for me we wouldn't have to unlock you ever, would we?' I was breathing heavily and couldn't think. My instinct was to agree but I didn't know what I was agreeing to so just moaned. She stopped.

'I'm going out' she said. I carried on breathing heavily trying to calm down. My wife went and washed her hand. My penis was swollen and red in the cage and was covered in my own saliva and precum.

She came back and put on a simple black dress that showed off her legs. She sat and did her hair and make up and then put in her shoes and picked up her clutch bag.

She walked over to the bed. 'What would you do to cum?' 'Anything miss'. She raised an eyebrow and smiled. 'Anything?' 'i'd do anything for you miss, I love you' she smiled a mischievous smile and said 'we will see'.

'Remember, I want you awake when I get back.' she put the blindfold on me.

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    Can’t wait to find out.

3. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I'm just writing odd fantasies here and there rather than a co timuous story. The characters will stay the se though and recount different encounters..just drafted part 1.of a 2 parter

Peter3811 likes this.
  4. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    'Hmmm I'm not sure, it looks a bit loose to me.' my wife lifted my locked up testicles and penis with her fingers. It looked effortless. I felt overwhelmed. I already thought the current cage was rather snug. 'the cage in the link I showed you would fit much better' she said. She could sense my reluctance.'ok i tell you what, if I can make you cum in this cage we get the new smaller one, fair?' I felt nervous. I hadn't come for a month which was a record. Just thinking about it made me ache with desire and swell, reminding me how uncomfortable this cage was.

During this exchange I had been kneeling in front of her with my legs wide open and my hands raised on the back of my head. She had been sitting on a the edge of the sofa, with a black blouse, matching faux leather mini skirt and high heels. Her shirt was semi unbuttoned enough to reveal a red bra.

'Ok.' She said realising I couldn't make a decision. 'go upstairs and Lie on the bed. I'll get ready and you, you lucky boy, might get to cum. But remember, if you do you are getting downsized!'

I nervously went and laid on the bed. Excited for what was about to happen but dreading the result. She came in. The blouse and skirt had gone, revealing the full beauty of the red bra and also the matching red panties. The only addition was a pair of black surgical gloves. She smiled at me and said 'good boy lift your legs up for me and hold them there' I did as I was told. ' you are a good boy, nice and clean and shaven' I glowwed at the praise. I made sure to shave my genitals and ass as regularly as possible and was pleased she'd recognized this.

She squirted a few drops of lube on her hand and then,surprisingly rubbed it onto my caged penis. I looked at her and she smiled. 'Do you like that'? I'd immediately filled out the cage at her touch. 'yes' I whispered. She began stroking my locked swollen penis. Gliding over the rings of the cage, the puffed up flesh if my penis and my heavy semen filled balls. I sighed, she continued to smile as she worked the little cage and I began to moan. She stopped and I involuntarily humped the air. I already knew I was going to cum at some point. It didn't matter what the price was, I wasn't going to be able to control myself. I resigned myself to try and enjoy this rare treat and to hold out for as long as possible to get the maximum enjoyment. I had a feeling that she would see the next scheduled release to be longer than the current record of a month. The thought was upsetting. Moreso because I had asked for this lifestyle

She had been reluctant at first and I had been persistent and patient and then after a while small changes had started. Whereas before the key had been left on the side table, easily accessible it had disappeared. Whereas before when i'd asked to be let out for deep cleans she'd hand me the keys and I'd had to ask her to lock me up again, . Shed started innocently coming in the bath room to check on me. Whereas before she didn't take any interest in my personal grooming she'd told me I should be shaven around my cage and ass.

Gradually we'd gotten to a point where she held complete control over my penis. Or her penis as she now insisted that we referred to it as.

She got a some more lube and made a show of applying it to her fore finger and middle finger on her right hand. I continued to breath. Trying to stay calm. She took her fingers and rubbed them slowly down my gooch, watching me intently as she did it. She slid down untill she came to my ass and then slowly she circled my hole. The anticipation was unbearable as i humped the air. I lost control and meekly begged 'please. '. She stopped and looked down at me. 'please what?' I felt myself blush
    . please finger my ass mistress. that's better. Perhaps. Why?' I didn't know what to say. My mind was a mess. 'i need it'. She smiled and said 'that's not enough.'

She knew I loved it when she played with my ass. I'm not sure what I preferred now, cumming or her playing with my ass. I don't think her conditioning me had been intentional. I think she just felt like doing something to me instead of letting me cumm. I think she was surprised how much she enjoyed playing with my ass and how it made me react. I think the sadist in her we'd discovered enjoyed watching me squirm as my ego battled between the pleasure it gave me and the breaking of norms society had impressed on me as a male.

'please fuck my ass. I need it. I need it so bad. I'll do anything. Please. I'll take the smaller cage. I'll eat my cum, I'll do anything for you. I love you.' it came flooding out of me, the words that is. I think she was a little taken back at this flood of submissive honesty. To her credit she took it in her stride and smiled. She'd changed so much from the vanilla woman I married.

She simply smiled, that mischievous, satisfied smile. She looked me deep in the eyes. Holding my gaze,.making me nervous and uncomfortable. ' you are a dirty slut' as she said the word slut her fingers slipped into my ass and my eyes rolled back and I moaned like a whore.

'mmmm' she murmured, 'You are a slut.' fucking me with her fingers again on the word slut. ' what are you?' I groaned, 'im a slut' the fingers again slid in on the word. I understood the game now and submissively played along, desperate for the reward. 'and who's slut are you?' I groaned at another entry. 'i'm your slut' I groaned again. I was in heaven. I couldn't think. I just wanted it more and again. 'yes you are my slut' - groan- 'you're my filthy dirty slut' -sigh - 'and I'm going to fuck your slutty' -groan - 'slutty' - groan - 'hole'.

'But first you have to earn it' and just like that she slipped her fingers out and I felt empty. I needed them back. I'd forgotten my penis while this was happening but now it came back to me. I couldn't feel my legs as I'd still been holding them up. I looked down at my purple genitals and saw precum had posed out and I could feel it dribbling down my festivals.

It took me a moment to re-establish my mind and watch her take off her gloves with a professional snap. God I loved her. She was amazing at this. I don't know how she'd got so good. She was like a professional or more - a dream or fantasy come real. 'put your legs down' it wasn't a request it was a statement. I did what she told me. She walked round to our sex toy box behind me and got some things out. I didn't look as I wanted the surprise. She put them above my head on the bed and she climbed on to the bed. She knelt above my head with her face above mine upside down. 'do you want to kiss me?' ' God yes' she learnt down and kissed deeply and ran her hand down my chest and then scratched back up as I groaned into her mouth. 'open your mouth'. As usual I did what I was told. She dribbled a long line of her spit into my mouth and said 'hold it. And close your eyes' we'd done this before and she'd made me suck and lick a dildo. I'd loved it but it had been confusing and humiliating. I prepared for the same, hoping I would t gag this time but instead she sat on my face and commanded me to lick. I did as I was told. I loved eating her pussy.

I loved eating her pussy, I loved her fucking my ass, I loved everything she did to me. I was so lucky.

To be continued

5. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Part two

I took long slow sweeping licks of her pussy. This was how she liked it to start and she had trained me to meet her preferences. I loved it now. Before our new relationship repositioning I had loved going down on her but I'd been aggressive and unfocussed like a child eating as many sweets as they could as fast as they could without appreciating them. I'd enjoyed it but the new way, her way, was so much better. I took my time and focussed. Her taste filled my mouth and every taste receptor on the tip, sides and back of my tounge savoured her. She sighed and moaned which made me moan as I strained against my cage even further. I could feel a puddle of precum forming on my stomach. I was so hard but thoroughly confined.
    How would I cope with a smaller cage?

I put the thought aside and carried on licking, my head between her thighs. She used her muscles to squeeze my head slightly like a horserider would encourage their steed to continue. This was a signal, it meant to lick firmer and to change things up. I licked firmer and also tried to push the top of my tounge deeper into her opening. I felt a sharp snap to the flesh next to my penis, or rather her 'penis'. I doubled my efforts and was rewarded by her sweet sigh. We carried on like this for a while.

She said that was enough and climbed off. She told me to roll onto my front and I did, my penis awkwardly swollen underneath me with the metal of the cage pressing into me. She took one hand and attached a cuff. Then the other. She then walked back to the original hand and pulled it to the bedframe and attached it. Then the same with the other hand. 'on your knees'. I struggled up. She approached from behind and slipped a blind fold on me. She then reached around and grabbed the cage with her left hand and put some of the fingers from her right hand into my mouth.

She knew this was a huge turn on for me, her fingers in my mouth. It was so invasive. So confident. I could have bitten her but she knew I wouldn't and it was a show that i was powerless and would let her do anything thing.

'You've been a good boy so far'. I groaned again, half agreement half losing my mind with pleasure as she rolled the cage around in her left hand.
    'i think you want a smaller cage really, I think you need it.' I just groaned again. Again half agreement half losing my mind. She had me. She started to push her fingers in and out of my mouth, going deeper as I tounged them eagerly. I'd do anything. If she'd brought a guy in and told me to suck his dick or eat his ass I would have done it for her.

'i'm going to fuck your ass now. If you cum we are getting that smaller cage. If you cum you won't need a normal orgasm ever again. All you'll get is girl orgasms from you pussy being fucked. Would you like that?' I paused. I didn't know if this was play or serious. I didn't know if I wanted that. My mind was a mess. I heard a smack and felt her hand hit my ass hard. I heard myself groan. ' I asked you a question slut.' 'Yes'. Another smack and another shock of pain it felt amazing. 'Yes what?' 'Yes Mis-ughhhhhh'. I'd been so distracted she'd somehow got the strap-on on and half way through my answer had slid it into me. 'ask me to make you cum, beg me.' 'oh god, please make me cum, please.' it was like someone else was saying it for me. A part of me cried out no but the rest of me ignored it.

'Good boy. You don't need that penis.' a hand forced my head down and then my back. Slowly I was entered and exited. 4 or 5 times. My penis, now turning blue it was so swollen started to dribble even more. My face buried in the bed, I started to dribble onto the bed. The rhythm began to increase. The dildo went in and out but never left. I just groaned and groaned into the bed. I heard her laugh and heard the smack filled by the pain. I shuddered and she slowed momentarily as my sphincter contracted and released. I shuddered again. I felt a sensation in...her penis... And then a muted euphoria and i cried into the bed and heard her sigh and laugh as she carried on regardless. My legs gave out and I collapsed and she slid out.

She got up off the bed. I didn't know what she was doing. She uncuffed me and i collapsed further.

'roll over.' I had no strength but pitifully complied.
    I heard a key enter a lock. The cage was being removed. It felt strange. A cloth or something was used to wipe... Her penis. I groaned again. I was broken. The ring was put back on and I groaned again. Then the cage was being applied. Something was different. It was tight but I wasn't surprised as I had swollen up so much. This was different though. It was really tight. I heard a laugh and she said ' I knew it would fit' I paused. There was a click. She removed the blindfold. I looked down. I saw ....her penis, the smallest it had ever been. There was no penis.just a sad head of a penis peeking out. I couldn't believe it had fit. I couldn't believe she'd already had the cage. I couldn't believe I'd begged for this. She smiled. Kissed me on the cheek and slapped me in the face. 'go and shower'.

The end.

Alpha_Bird and Queens servant73 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice