My Wedding Day

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by UnownedSwede, Mar 31, 2021.

1. UnownedSwede

UnownedSwede Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I woke up this morning in a horny and creative mood. I lay in bed sleeping in caressing my cock cage and fantasising about how my perfect wedding would be. I thought I'd share.

While I would genuinely want this, this is, sadly, only a fantasy. Yes, I am single *wink* *wink*

Enjoy

++++++++

My wedding day

It was the big day, it was finally here. I’d longed for this for years. It started with my goddess and my future wife unlocking the door to my cage. The cage was underneath my goddesses very large bed. Being excited I crawled out of the cage as quickly as I could, watching her big ass seductively swinging side to side as she walked toward the bathroom Next to the toilet was the queening chair I’d built for her. She was already seated waiting for me.. I quickly positioned my head under the seat and put the funnel to my lips looking at her beautiful big and juicy pussy and lips hanging down. We had trained piss drinking for years and I was now good at it. I could take any amount of her piss any time of day without flinching .The golden salty drops flowed down my throat and I greedily swallowed every drop. I loved tasting her, and today I was extra proud of being her toilet. I removed the funnel to lick her clean afterwards making sure every last drop of piss was in my mouth.

Her voice rang out above me.

“Yes, you may”.

I immediately went to work licking her to orgasm.

“Work for it you worthless piece of shit. Prove to me you are a worthwhile husband”.

That word, “husband”, overwhelming joy bubbled up from within. The intense wave of joy raced through my body making every part of my body tingle.

Goddess groaned and her pussy trembled. When I’d worked myself out of the queening chair she sat with her eyes closed overcome by the powerful orgasm. I stood holding the hose and course brush patiently and obediently waiting for my goddess to come to her senses again. She opened her eyes.

I handed goddess the hose and brush and got into the shower. She sprayed me with the cold water and brushed me aggressively in all my crevices, especially the ass. She was a true sadist. She enjoyed watching me suffer. It was the first thing she told me when I messaged her on Fetlife. I told her that it was exactly the kind of woman I wanted to submit to. She had me hold up my chastity cage so she could give it a good rinse. She did not take it off.

It was five years ago we decided that pleasure was not for me and that we’d try to get me used to not having any orgasms, or pleasure in general. My only pleasure would be the pleasure I get from pleasuring my goddess. So the chastity cage came on. It was initially hard. But after about three months I got used to it and now I have no problems not cumming.

“Go and fetch the wedding butt plug”.

We had bought a butt plug specifically for this day. It was a big one, and a part of the fun of preparing for the wedding was for me to stretch myself enough so I could wear it comfortably all day. Stretching my ass was something my goddess enjoyed. She liked fisting me and torturing me with seeing how big I could get. I didn’t mind, since I’d always had a fetish for anal play.

“Yes, Goddess”.

I’d already prepared and was back in a moment. I emptied myself and got lubed up and waited bent over ready for my goddess to press it in.

When we started dating we discussed much about being a slave and the slaves mindset. One of the biggest hurdles for me with accepting slavery and to submit to my goddess, or any woman, was my ego and pride. It was always hard for me to bend over and allow myself to be fucked like a woman. As a slave I would never be allowed to fuck my goddess. That was a given. We both agreed on that. Goddess divided men into alphas and cucks. Like breeding cattle they were prized for their strength and power and big dicks. She enjoyed a good fuck with one or more powerful masculine men. But she discarded them like old soiled panties after a fuck. Slaves, on the other hand, were prized and kept. But they needed to be taught to know their place and needed to be reminded.

That is why Goddess decided I should get fucked regularly. Either by her, with a strap on, or by men she found for me. Her rule was simple, I’d never whimper and I’d never complain. I would just take it, and afterwards she would tell me I was a “good boy”. If I failed her in any way she’d beat me mercilessly. Each thrust into my ass would add to my degradation. I’d feel my pride and dignity slip further away. To further help me in my process of managing my ego she would degrade me often.

About a year into our relationship I felt an intense release of pressure and freedom. I felt the burdens of being a strong masculine manly man evaporate. My strength came from my ability to submit and give. Not from taking or dominating.

After this there was no looking back to my old life. I was hers now. I’d always be hers now. No matter if she’d discard me, I’d still always be hers. Now I’d reached the point of my journey where I took pride in my ability to submit and degrade myself for my goddess amusement.

I stood, ass thrust out, lubed up and waiting.

“Good boy. Relax that ass for me”

A finger pushed into my ass as she spoke.

“Yes, goddess”.

Her left hand took a firm grip around my cock cage and balls. It was to prevent me from shying away from her thrust. Four fingers pushed into my ass. They slid in with no resistance.

“Good boy.”

She made a fist, pushing my ass to it outmost limit. It didn’t hurt. But it strained. She held her hand there allowing my sphincter to adjust.

“Good, boy”

She removed her hand and I felt the tip of the buttplug press against my now wide open ass. She pushed until there was resistance.

“Here we go, make me proud”

“Yes, Goddess”

The butt plug was pressed firmly in, her other hand tugged my cock and balls the other way. The plug edged passed the widest point and slid in without too much hassle.

“Well, done, boy”

“”Thank you, goddess

All that stretching practice had paid off.

Now it was goddess turn to get cleaned. She lay in the bath and I massaged her with fragrant soaps, especially her very large breasts. As I did she would absentmindedly play with my balls or the butt plug still straining in its hole. After drying her it was time for breakfast. As usual I spent most of my time drying her breasts and ass. While this was more for my pleasure than her’s, she indulged me, and I savoured this gift of her’s. I felt nothing but gratitude over how she treated me. I felt so happy at this moment.

Goddess wanted pancakes on her wedding day, which I prepared and served for her at the dinner table. I ate oatmeal in a dogbowl at her feet. This was another thing we had experimented with. When we met I struggled with eating healthy. I had a number of bad eating habits I wanted help with. Goddess listened and wanted to help. But no matter how much she whipped me I kept failing. We found that the only solution that worked was that just like with sex and orgasms, I’d never be allowed to eat for pleasure. Once the hold of my sugar addiction was broken, it was easy to refrain from everything else unhealthy. I loved to cook. But my cooking would only be for Goddess to enjoy. Never me.

I got down on my knees and held my head over the bowl between her feet.

“You may eat”

I lowered my head to the bowl and wolfed it down.

“Good boy”

Mid breakfast the makeup artist rang the doorbell. I got up, cleaned my face and received her. Still naked. But she was a part of the local kinky community, so there was no need for me to cover up or pretend we were vanilla. Goddess joined us when she was done with breakfast. And I went into the kitchen to clean up.

I also needed to get ready. I got shaved, all over. Goddess decided that for the wedding I should wear nothing but my cock cage and slave collar. Which I agreed was fitting attire. Not that my opinion mattered.

When they were ready we went to the car. In the garage I got into the baggage compartment in the back. I rolled up into a ball on the rubber matt. I loved how the fat butt plug massaged my ass as I moved.

We came to our local kinky club where Goddess had decided we have the ceremony.

Goddess put a leash on my slave collar and I crawled out of the boot and got down on all fours. We walked slowly up to the stage where Dominic, the owner of the club was on stage acting as the priest. He had gone all the way with a priest’s frock.

Goddess’ dress was open in the front, showing off her big juicy and shaved pussy for all to see. Most of her lovers were in the benches staring at us. The cuck shame of it stung me and I kept my head down, focused on the floor.

“Welcome Goddess and cuck slave, my very good and cherished friends.”

We stood facing each other. Me on my knees and Goddess standing. I stared right onto her exposed pussy. It was dripping wet.

Do you Cuck Slave and Toilet take Goddess to be your wife and owner. To promise to be true to in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love, obey and honour you all the days of my life.”

“I do”

The priest smiled.

“I have a feeling that’s going to be your last decision to make ever again”.

Dominic the priest, Dominic, continued.

“Do you, Goddess, take Cuck Slave and Toilet, to be your husband on property. To do with as you will, to dishonour and degrade as you see fit and until you grow weary of it.”

I trembled with joy.

“I do”.

“You may kiss the bride”

I got down on all fours and gently kissed both her feet.

She yanked the chain and pulled my head up to her pussy. And pressed my face into it.

“Good boy. Next time you kiss it it’ll have been well fucked. Not by you of course”.

The bed was already prepared and Goddess strode over to it. Her lovers all left their benches and approached. They started removing their suits and tuxedos. The rest of the crowd came around to watch.

I knew them all and they knew me. They knew they didn’t need to show me any respect. Rather the opposite. They more they treated me like shit, the more I’d get turned on.

They swarmed around her. They pulled apart the top of her dress revealing her massive overflowing breasts. They flopped down over the white corset. Lips and hands started grabbing them. She beamed with joy.

One man got hard fast, rolled on a condom and pushed Goddess’ legs apart. Another man grabbed my chain and pulled my head down to soft cock. He didn’t need to tell me what to do and I sucked it hard for him. I could hear my, now wife, moaning with joy. Another cock came into my face. Then a hard cock with a condom came into my mouth. I could taste my wife’s pussy juice. I looked up only see spit come towards me and into my face. My shame was total.

I heard my wife’s voice cut through the noise of the crowd.

“Remember to save your cum for my cuck slave. I want him to eat all of it from all of you. That’s the best wedding gift you could give me”

Now a hand grabbed my chain, and it was Dominic the priest. I knew what this meant. He wore a big grin which could only mean one thing. After I’d sucked him hard, I found a bench to get up on. He pulled out the butt plug and started fucking me. Thanks to the big plug, for once it didn’t hurt to get his big cock in my ass. Goddess enjoyed having gay men fuck me and since this was our local club, Dominic had fucked me most times we’d come here to visit. But him doing it in a priests frock was new.

He whispered “good boy,” as he always did when he fucked me. This went on for an exhausting amount of time. My legs shook and my arse burned. My wife’s lovers would come to fuck my face to get hard again, and then go back to fucking her. When my body went limp from the exertion strong arms would hold me up so they could continue. My wife screamed in orgasm over and over.

Eventually she came over to me and with a red and sweaty face, looked down on me, still getting fucked from behind. Her pussy was now big red and puffy. She grinned.

“Open your mouth, you pathetic cuck loser”.

“Yes, Goddess”

One by one they shot their loads into my mouth. Well, mostly. Some of it splashed over my face and down my chin. I swallowed obediently. Fifteen loads of cum and then the priest stopped his fucking. I collapsed onto the bench. He pushed his fingers into my mouth and opened it, fucking my face with his cock until cum exploded down my throat.

The butt plug slid back in. This time with zero resistance.

Goddess howled with joy and glee.

“Now for the afterparty at our place. Caterers will arrive within the hour”

Strong arms lifted my limp exhausted body and put me in the boot of the car. When we got to our place the priest led me to the cage, he got into the cage with me. He put the padlock on and threw away the key into the far corner of the room. He pulled out the plug and replaced it with his cock.

Goddess had had given him her consent. Both me and him knew that he could fuck me as often as he wanted. He never had to ask. Which he didn’t. To degrade me further he forced me to lick his ass, and his cock. He spat in my face. I heard my wife’s voice from on top of the bed. One of her lovers were fucking her. Several of them. I saw their naked legs.

And so ended my wedding day. A perfect day and a day I hoped would never end, but sadly it did.

“”

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my (husband/wife). I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

, to

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my (husband/wife). I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

In the United States, Catholic wedding vows may also take the following form:[5]

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

The priest will then say aloud "You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen

Adam peters likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion wedding

2. chastity mansion wedding www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice