My-steel Total Systems With Wire Review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by rawr2013, Dec 17, 2012.

1. rawr2013

rawr2013 New member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    I decided to post a review since there aren't many on my-steel belts. The total time after order to create the belt took 2.5 weeks and shipment took 1 week ( I live right next to port and I got lucky with customs). At first I thought I made a mistake with not going with Neosteel because I had trouble wearing it longer then 30 minutes. The bottom of the tube pressed extremely hard against the bottom of the penis and the waist hurt certain pressure points. It took me a few weeks of bending the waist to get it to fit well. I was able to bend the tube and get a more favorable angle so it presses evenly around the skin. After three weeks I was finally able to wear it long term. I now wear it all day along to include work. It is extremely comfortable and have had loads of fun with mistress using this new belt. Unlike the typical ones that press on the balls when you get hard, I can now be teased without worrying about the pain of getting hard.

The security of the device is great. I have tried to get out and cannot get enough space between the tube and body to escape, even with lube and while in shower. I read posts about people who can get out by lieing down or bending over in the shower, these tactics did not work. I believe this is due to the steel wire conforming to the body better then the full band. Bending over and lieing down does not gain any leverage for pulling out. Not being able to escape has made chastity a whole lot more fun and is a much bigger turn on. I have been able to defeat every other device that relies on a cock ring to hold it in place.

JackStrap and bracerbob like this.
  2. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Thanks for the review!

Can you comment on bathroom duties with rear wire as well as peeing with tube?

3. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the review!

Can you comment on bathroom duties with rear wire as well as peeing with tube?

4. bracerbob

bracerbob New member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    The name of your device is not Neosteel? If not what steel belt did you go with or do you have a Neosteel as well? Please advise as I'm not quite clear on what steel chastity belt your wearing
    Thanks !
    Bracerbob
    Chastity Belt Wearer Wannabe so bad I can taste it LOL!!

5. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I too have a my-steel belt mine is wonderful I love the flat front it gives me. I can sleep in it without pain. It is very very secure love that I can't even see the little thing. Makes me feel so girl!!!
    It's easy in the bathroom just move the wire over or all liquid comes out mostly in front after a long time of wearing I have found wearing a mini pad helps
    Love it
    Jessica

6. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Forgot mines a comfort transformation model

7. rawr2013

rawr2013 New member

Local Time:
    IMG_0817.JPG

Attached Files:

8. rawr2013

rawr2013 New member

Local Time:
    Bathroom duties were a problem at first. I realized later that the tube was too high up. I ended up lowering the tube and it made it extremely comfortable and I can now use the bathroom easily. Even if you get the waistband pressure points evenly distributed, it takes a few weeks for the skin to get used to the belt. All the measurements were correct, the only issue I had was I measured the hip a little too tight. When I pulled the measuring tape, I pulled as hard as possible and sucked in my stomach. When you do this measurement I suggest simply wrapping the tape around normally without pulling it ridiculously tight. I had to wear the hip band a little higher then intended and change the position of the tube a little lower.

9. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    How is the wire when you poop? Are you able to pull it to the side or do you just go?

What's it like when you pee? Are you able to clean up with just toilet tissue or do you need more?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice