My Ruined orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by biggar, Feb 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    My Wife/KH unlocked me yesterday morning and allowed me sex with one of the Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms on. I guess it wasn't on long enough before penetration to completely numb so I was able to ejaculate fairly soon though it wasn't a truly satisfying orgasm, more of a simple release of semen. :) She kept me unlocked all night and round 2 this morning was a whole different story! This time the condom was put on a few minutes before penetration so that the numbing effect could take place. After penetration it took awhile before it felt like I could ejaculate. She told me NOT to cum! I had to stop and just stay still for a few seconds and then start again. After doing this several times she told me I could now cum! But by now the numbing was in full effect and I couldn't anymore! :eek: The Trojan condoms do work!

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    I'll second that. Been there....done that. Well, mostly. The first part where you were allowed to orgasm and came quickly, is something I haven't done. We have used those condoms though and you'r right. After a while, you really do get pretty numb. We usually do the starting and stopping thing, as I am not allowed to orgasm very often. Recently went 7 weeks. Sometimes though, when using those condoms, I don't have to hold back the orgasms....especially if it's been on as you mentioned for a little while. The condom takes care of that for me. I can just concentrate on what feels good to her and work towards that rather than having to constantly worry about stopping in order to prevent an unauthorized orgasm. This makes it truly for her pleasure.

I've been out of town for a week. Just got home and Mistress is away. She will be home tonight. I'm hoping to be unlocked and used tonight. After a week with no contact with her, the need to please her is STRONG!

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Rub in some orajel or anbesol before you put the condom on and you will only have to wait a minute. Which btw is just enough time to wash your hands. Then you won't have to do all that stopping and starting and you can just concentrate on Her from the start.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    12:57 PM

I agree. Put the anistetic on your penis, then put a normal condom over it. If the condom has anestetic already applied, it will affect both the man and the woman. There are several types of topical numbing agents meant specifically for the penis.

Love and torment,

Mistress Angelique

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    A climax control condom only has the desensitizing stuff on the inside so as long as you don't put it on inside out it doesn't effect the woman at all.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    12:57 PM

Unless you are buying your condoms unrolled, the stuff is on both sides. Even if they only put it on the inside, it gets transfered when the condom is rolled, regardless of what the manufacturer may claim. Have you ever seen a condom that's only lubricated on one side? That's because it is impossible!

Trust me, I know from experience, and I will never make that mistake again.

Love & torment,

Mistress Angelique

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice