My Predicament

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by queened boy, Nov 27, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I had to have mine done for medical reasons when I was about 40. But Mistress B, I don't think you would think mine looks very neat and tidy. I hate the look of it now as I think the surgeon must have been off that day and they got the cleaner or someone to do it. They left a flap of skin underneath which I think is very ugly. That's the British NHS for you!

2. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I know this is a somewhat old post but I have gone through this. My wife asked me to get circumcised when I was 25. I finally gave in and th surgeon botched the job. Said that no matter how much they iced it, it stayed erect. So I ended up half circumcised. When flaccid I look uncircumcised but when a little aroused, I look circumcised.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have sued. It seems that most doctors give the patient hormone pills prior to the surgery to prevent what happened to me. To tell the truth, I do not notice any difference in sensitivity or else wise. I just did it for my wife as a symbol of my devotion to her or some such thing. The reason is blurry as it has been many years since it happened and I cannot even remember what I had for dinner yesterday. :)

Unless there is a medical reason, I would just leave things the way they are but it is your penis to do with as you please. :)

3. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Same here. He said that I kept getting erections during the surgery. I would not recommend it to any adult as I hear more and more cases like ours. Leave well enough alone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice