my once submissive KH has turned into a real bitch!!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lynettes_bitch, Apr 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    well anyone who has read any of mine or my key holders (maddezins) posts that we started out in the chastity play for mainly one reason to get her to learn she can trust me. and before this i was the dominate one and she was the submissive i had never had any desire to be submissive i just love her very much and wanted to show her that I'm serious about be faithfull and she can trust me .well that was weeks ago now we both find our self's loving our new roles i love being in control by her and she really love being in control the past week i think she must have taken a class or something she said she has opened her eyes to this new role she has but what ever it was past few days she has really taken a very serious role of the dominate women and made it clear who her bitch was the other night we were at a bar with some friends i admit i had a little to much to drink and she told me to stop and as always i did not (i love vodka) at some point during the night she told her good friend about me being locked in a chastity device and the next thing i knew she grabbed me by my belt pulled me over to her and her friend thay were both sitting at the bar a very busy bar i might ad and she just took off my belt and unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers out of the way and showed her friend my cock witch was locked up i never i mean I NEVER would have thought she would do something like that i was humiliated here i am all tough with tattoos always thought to be the kinky guy who love tieing up his girlfriend to all our friends and now here i am letting her show my locked cock at a packed bar to her friend and who ever else saw and i could not move when she did it she just had such a look on her like a switch got turned on or something i just stood there then she just pushed me away and said not pull ur pants up and that's it but somehow i was really turned on by it even thu if she would have told me she was going to do it i would have said hell no you crazy so now after that she has been very dominate most of the time she cant even keep me locked for more then a 3 days before she gets horny we just ordered a male strap on so we can have sex and i stay locked we also just got a nice leather dress for her she is so fucken beautiful and i fantasied about seeing her in a black leather dress her hair in a nice tight high up ponytail bright red lipstick heels I'm getting so hard just thinking about it....................so this past week has been weired so say the least she did like a 360 the bar thing, we ordered the strap on the leather dress she wants to go get a riding crop and some heels she is now truly my mistress with out any question and i love it. funny Thu 3 month's ago i would have told her she was crazy if she said she wanted me to do half the things i do now now i almost beg for them what have i got my self into here? what ever it is i love it and i love that I'm doing it with her there is no other women on earth i would do it for.. in one of my posts i said if any key holders had any tips or anything thay should give send them to her i wonder did her flip have anything to do with someone on this site?????? if so don't tell her anything to bad I'm still new to this she told me she wants to see my balls turn black and blue!!!! I'm scared!!!lol i am a little scared about the next time she ties me up but i Guss ill have to deal with it i just cant stop thinking about her in that leather dress dam it I'm so horny right now anyone have a extra key for this thing thay could send me lol.
    OK it 5am i have to go to work just felt like venting a little and hearing some input.. ill post after we get our new toys.. i have a feeling i should not have gotten that strap on i really need to get laid.........lol

Fredfred likes this.
  2. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thats, funny.. give her an inch and she will take a mile. My KH always becomes much more cruel the longer I am locked away, the more desperate I get the more she likes to apply the pressure.

I'm glad you two are having such a great time.:smilies_xxx02:

3. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    we are loving it!!!!!

4. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Its a great read, I love hearing about women getting into their stride with their new found power. I think both our KH's are friends on here so maybe they can exchange ideas and experiences.

5. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    thats a good idea she should send her a massage. we are both still pretty new to this manly to the reverse roles we now have taken witch i love but we are always open for any ideas and experiences to try out..
    Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice