My newest attempt at being locked up.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Surfer Dude, Jun 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Surfer Dude

Surfer Dude Member

Engineer
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    It's been a while since I visited and posted on this site. Let's just say life got in the way. My keyholder (wife) and I have not practiced any form of lock up during this time away, and with the recent shelter at home orders and kids being home, its been difficult for us to get intimate. This changed two days ago. I was very horny and getting frisky with my wife hoping for some fun in the evening. I made the comment to her that I felt like I had a feather trigger and ready to explode. To my surprise, she said I must get locked up. The reason this was a surprise is in the past, I'm the one who has to instigate being locked up. So after putting my gage on and handing the key to her, she asked me what is the longest period I've remained locked. I responded a few days. She then commented we need to set a new record.

So today (6/26) is my second day of being locked. Other than getting the typical morning hardness, I've become very comfortable with the gage on again. I have no idea of how long my wife intends for me to remain this way. I'm fighting the urge to ask her. My mind races with ideas of timeframes. Will I be released this weekend, a week from now, or in several weeks. I cannot explain why this time seams so different than before. My intent is to update this post on what I'm feeling as time passes.

njcuckold, tvalex and homebody like this.
  2. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    It's feeling different now because you're wife is exercising her power.
    Good luck.

3. Surfer Dude

Surfer Dude Member

Engineer
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    Today (6/27), the third day of being locked, was rough in the morning. My wife and I went to bed last night spooning. She had fun rubbing her rear into me and asking how was confinement. This morning, I woke up with major pressure which caused me to tossed and turned several times and wake her up. While snuggling and discussing what the plans were for the day, she softy caressed and squeezed my balls which drove me crazy. After 30 minutes of this she proclaims she likes this control.

Disciplined Boyfriend and tvalex like this.
  4. Surfer Dude

Surfer Dude Member

Engineer
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    I was released today for a short period to fully clean myself in the shower and switch to a new cage. The one I've used before had a 2-inch ring. I managed to wear it but it felt a bit too tight, especially when I became aroused. My wife also commented my balls always appeared to be blue and was worried about lack of blood flow. The new cage is the same size (2.25 inches long, 1.3 inches diameter), but the ring is 2.3 inches in diameter. I now have a bit more room for my sack to fit between the cage and ring. I was worried about being able to slip out, but it does not appear possible. The bigger test will be what happens with the morning woody. That will be the next update.

5. Surfer Dude

Surfer Dude Member

Engineer
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    The new gage was a disaster last night. While the ring was slightly bigger, for some reason it appeared to cut off blood circulation even more. The gap between the gage and ring is about the same as my old one. After a few hours of wearing it, my balls looked as if they were two water filled blue balloons and hurt to the touch. I caved and asked for the key to be released. After seeing me, my wife agreed this was not normal. I'm disappointed in the fact I didn't make it longer being locked up. Even this morning, I'm still very sore. Being an engineer, I plan to investigate this further to determine what the root cause was. I see no reason why a good fitting cage cannot be worn for longer periods of time. Maybe the cause is I shouldn't rely on the cheaper made models and finally spend the money to get a custom made gage.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Good luck finding a proper cage fit. That is the second most part of long term chastity play. The first you seem to have covered, an engaged and interested Key holder. Enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice