My new Steel device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kinky6666, Mar 24, 2010.

1. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    After a bit of research I ordered a new device. I know, it is from China, but it should be quality stainless steel. Anyway it is custom made to the exact measurements, hopefully it will fit better than the CB3000.
    Not sure yet how it will be regarding pull-out of the device, but as it will be much tighter (width) it will be more difficult, also to get back in...
    No hinged ring, I get a solid ring.

I am excited can't wait to receive my new CD, sure my mistress/wife/KH will be thrilled!

Perhaps my next step up will have to be a Lori's tube, but as I am not pierced I believe there isn't a lot of Lori devices?
    Also they look a bit straight / pointy, are they more visible under pants???:cancan:

http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_66&products_id=190&zenid=42ef9d15289deae7bc00b4ead82b101f

2. yours2collar

yours2collar Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
  3. chastity2010

chastity2010 New member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    yes, I love the chastity device

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice