my new FORT steel device is locked in place!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by locktite, May 4, 2010.

1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    As i said in another post. I obliterated my CB6K a couple nights ago with a massive erection administered by my lovely KH/Wife. The thing practically shot off me like it was spring loaded. Luckily I had purchased the fort and had been altering it slightly to make it more comforatable. So when my KH was pissed i just broke the only chastity device in the house, she was please to learn i had a backup, one that won't break if i get overly aroused. So it's been locked in place since then and is doing very well. Better than my previous trial runs for a few hours here and there. I smoothed out any places that had hard edges or made it uncomfortable. It's still not as comfy as the 6k but thats the price you pay for security i guess. I love the weight even though it makes my balls ache a little. I never forget i have it on. I used the 2nd and 3rd smallest rings behind my balls and the small spacer between the rings and cage. I found there was a bit of play still in it so i placed a rubber o-ring next to the spacer. this also keeps the spacer from sliding right off when the cage is removed. I also put 3 smaller o-rings on the pins. it keeps everything nice and tight and i also like the look of it. im posting pics in an album if anyone is interested. I'm pretty stoked and have that same feeling as when she first started locking me up. kind of nervous and excited and really wanting to please her. Hopefully in a few days everything will still be good and I won't have to experiment any longer with the rings and spacers. so far, so good!

2. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    here are some photos

Attached Files:

3. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    very nice will have to look into one of these thanks for sharing..

4. Mistress Lauren's slave

Mistress Lauren's slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    where did you get this from, W/we've been wanting to upgrade and this looks intruiging

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
  6. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    where is extreme restraints out of? and the info on the device says the tube is 4 inches long. how would that work for us folks that thte cb-6000s is a good fit? would it be too big/long/loose?

i love the look of it maybe more than any other metak device short of some for piercings.

7. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    i'm not sure where they are out of. i think california. As far as the length i dont think its really quite 4 inches. It's the identical device to the cb-3000 only it is made of metal. the points of intrigue and anything else made for the 3k will work with this. I switched to this from a cb6k and find that i actually fill this one out better without drawing back up inside the tube. I think thats because i'm using two rings behind the balls instead of just one. you can use them in a variety of ways. it's very heavy as well. I am about 7 inches erect and 4 or more sometimes flacid so i don't know how to compare this with the 6000s. I like that device but i dont think i could really use it. this is definitely bigger than that. i would say its a little shorter than the standard cb6000 and has a little more room inside. it doesn't fit quite as tightly around the penis shaft, which is more comfortable i think. If you put a screaming o-ring around the head of your cock and then get it in the tube, it's very difficult to achieve any pullout. there are some other threads on this site that discuss this device as well. just search for Fort in the forums and they will pop up.

8. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    thanks for the info....it is nice to look at. i fill up a cb-6000s fine...just dont know how much space would be created in the fort or regular 6000 since i havent tried them. but that will be for another day in the future!!

9. bowman

bowman New member

Local Time:
    I wear a Fort Steel device. V happy with it, but the centre locking pin is too long. Anyone
    know if they, or anyone else, make shorter ones?

10. slave.simon

slave.simon slave.simon

Local Time:
    We have just bought one, the only downside is that because i am working away from home i'll not get to try it until 26 Sep 11 :angry:
    My wife also decided to try out the male chastity device from Club FEM to be used inside the tube to restrict the chance of me getting an erection.
    once it is fitted i'll keep you updated.
    simon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice