My Lori's 2C has shipped

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by subken, Feb 3, 2012.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    I got an Email yesterday from Lori. I ordered on 4/11/11, so it took quite a while. I will be posting reviews as things progress. The wait was longer than stated although I got it for the original price of $750 and not $950 as they are now.

2. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Congratulations. We look forward to a review.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Wow, almost a year. I don't think I would have been so patient. Heck they build cars faster than that. But hope it was worth the wait. And get use to waiting. Cause now you will have no choice other than to wait for the next orgasm.

Missy Tanya

4. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    You lucky person! Mine is getting nearer to being built - I think there are about 5 ahead of me. I ordered in July (about the 27th). I keep looking at the gallery of new devices and thinking there's another one down and so closer to mine being made.

Can I ask about your measuring? Did you have any problems deciding what measurements to go for? For the length, did you literally go for the length from base to tip, or did you go for slightly shorter, or longer? I'm still not sure what to plump for for my measurements! :(

5. Paulie67

Paulie67 Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    I wear a Lori 2C permanently, you wont be disappointed, it is an awesome device, I have no complaints and have had no problems with it at all.

6. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    For length I was told by Lori to go from the base to the tip - I went exact. I am sending mine back to get the testie ring tightened. I used the measurement based on a plastic CB2K ring, but the Lori's ring is smoother and does not drag or pinch so it is a bit loose. She told me better to be too big if I was not sure because it is easy to make it smaller, but not easy to make it bigger.

7. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    First thing I will say is that the device is in a completely different class that all the others I have tried - and I have tried all the CB range as well as the birdlocked. No pulling or pinching, easy to put on, impossible to get off without the key. I can see where there is no issue wearing this device 24/7 - no issue whatsoever. So much more airflow with the open design that I don't imagine it needing to come off even for cleaning.

All this being said I am sending it back for an adjustment or two.. using the CB plastic ring to judge testie ring size was a mistake. The Lori's steel can (and should) be smaller in diameter than the plastic ring because there is no friction against the skin. No burning under the scrotum. So i'm going to have the ring reduced, and hopefully some of the spikes lengthened. I was worried about the spikes but they are dull metal rods and not painful at all and they prevent pullout.

I'll be back with more.

8. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    I spoke with Ms. Lori about the changes to be made to the 2C and they are no problem. The spikes need to be lengthened a bit to provide a better grip (they are not in any way painful) and the testie ring is going to be made a touch smaller and oval. Right now the device is more secure than any I've ever had and pullout would be painful, but there is still a bit of sliding around in the tube which will be fixed with slightly longer spikes. I want it a bit tighter so the testie ring does not slide down at all as it does now, this willalso make pullout more difficult. A little more tweaking and I'm satisfied that this device will be entirely escape proof and quite comfortable.

9. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    I assume your device is the last 2C shown in the gallery on Lori's site? Might I enquire as to how long it is? I think I'm virtually ready to commit to sending my measurements to Ms Lori.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice