My Kinky Weekend

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newsub4a, Sep 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Last weekend we left town to hang out with some of our kinky friends from the BDSM group we belong to in a nearby city.

Friday we went to a birthday party for one of the long-time trustees of the group who turned 50. It was supposed to be a surprise, but that kinda fizzled when his submissive (who was throwing the party) could not get him out of the house! :squigglemouth: Overall the party was a lot of fun, not really too kinky... a little nude swimming and a long spanking party as each guest gave the birthday boy's submissive 50 whacks! She took over 1,200 smacks on her lovely rear end. :bigsmile: Good thing she is a pain slut!

We left the party and headed over to another friends house where we were spending the weekend (they have a large and lovely home). Sleep quickly overtook Goddess and i (nether of us had gotten much sleep the previous few days).

Saturday we helped our hosts clean the house and set up their private dungeon and just generally got the house ready for the big party which was to take place on Sunday. After all was prepared we took a nice naked swim in their indoor pool (did i mention they have a LOVELY house?!?) and then went out to dinner. After dinner we caravaned over to the local dungeon where we had a great member's only private party. It was fabulous and Goddess and i had a great time. She used Her new floggers on me as well as Her new single tail... it hurt sooo good! :tongue:

So another late night and lots of sleeping in before the big party on Sunday...

Sunday.. wow! It started of with lots and lots of nude swimming and then a little playing about the house before dinner then after dinner there were some really intense scenes.. mine being one of them....

Goddess was a little pissed as i had eaten without permission at dinner so She stated me out on the spanking bench where She was pretty brutal, then She move me over to the medical table where She strapped me down and "warmed me up" with some INTENSE CBT (did i mention She was upset?) then She proceeded to slide needles through the head of my (Her) cock... OH MY GOD DID THAT HURT! i was so deep into subspace by that point that all i could do was groan (and apparently scream...). Afterwords i just lay on the floor at Her feet covered in a blanket and worshiped Her... it was all so intense :bigsmile:

That night there was of course lots more nude swimming before bed and then i was even allowed the privilege of entering Goddess and bringing Her to a nice orgasm before we drifted off to sleep (no orgasm for me though :xd: )

The following morning we got up late, helped out hosts to pick up and clean and then went out for a nice brunch before we headed home where i was once again allowed to pleasure Goddess to 3 more orgasms before being told to put Her toy away (again, no orgasm for me :cry: )

There were a few cool things of note this weekend...

- i spent most of the entire weekend nude (along with the 2 other submissive men in our hosts house) and both Goddess and i were really happy with the situation. This lifestyle is becoming more and more "normal" for us and these types of things just seem so natural now. (naked males, clothed females is really hot and just so natural to our way of thinking).

- Goddess played with other people for the first time this weekend. Spanking the female submissive Friday and demoing Her toys on a separate female submissive friend of Hers Sunday. She also did a pretty cool scene with a male sub Saturday night (a bi-sexual male... hmmm... ). Sunday She helped another young (and equally new) mistress do CBT on Her male sub in the living room (it was a ball crushing/foot stomping scene). Goddess admitted She didn't enjoy playing with the girls and it wasn't until Sunday that She enjoyed playing with the males (She really likes CBT :tongue: ).

- Overall the weekend was hugely fun and allowed us to slide back into our kinky lifestyle after having to hide it all summer with our daughter home from college.

- Goddess loved being around all the other female dominants and the longer we live this lifestyle the more comfortable She is with it and it seems that with each event Her confidence grows and She finds Her kinky groove.

and now the sub (and Dom) drop is going to hit us :cry: ...

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Damn newsub.....you've got me all horny just reading that

You are a lucky man to have such a wonderful Domme.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice