My journy to slavery

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Silky4Good, Oct 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Mistress has posted Her journey here and thinks it would be a good idea for me to also keep a journal so i can tell you all how the journey is going from my side of things.

Well here goes.

Mistress and i had a healthy and exciting sex life since we met. It naturally progressed as the new and exciting became the norm until about 4 years ago, when, we started experimenting with chastity play using home made devices. This raised the excitement to a whole new level, as i am sure you are aware. We soon realised that for longer periods of chastity, a more suitable CD would be required. Mistress eventually decided that a CB3000 was what i needed.

It took me about 6 months to get used to wearing a CD for extended periods, i had problems with sizing, chafing, pinching, nocturnal erections, that sort of thing. Over time i was able to be kept locked up for 2-3 weeks easily. i say easily, easily for Mistress but mental torture for me.

About this time Mistress and i drew up a contract whereby i would have to lick Her to orgasm an agreed amount of times before i was allowed release. Mistress enjoyed me being locked up and, in a revised contract, the amount of orgasms required before release was increased. i was told that licking Mistresss lovely fanny clean after release was also required.
    This was very difficult for me at first with the post cum mind set, but that was what Mistress wanted so who was i to argue.

i must point out that Mistress used to be quite submissive and for Mistress to be that Dominant was a big achievement, and i am immensely proud to serve Her.

Over the last 18 months Mistresss Dominance has increased and i am now lucky enough to have become her permanent sex slave.

This is how i got to be Mistresss worthless slut and will i tell you about the last 12 months in another journal entry.

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Can't wait to hear more Silky! You two have traveled a great distance in a short time.

Cheers, Lauren

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    very nice silky!

4. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    About a year ago (ish) Mistress thought it would be good for me to wear woman’s underwear, to assert Her Authority/Dominance of course. i was also told to wake mistress in the mornings by licking her to orgasm so i could go to work with Her lovely smell on me.

These new demands by Mistress made me very excited and as frustrated as hell, which give Mistress a power rush.

We soon realised that women’s panties didn't fit properly so Mistress very kindly bought me some proper Sissy panties, ideal for a sissy slave like me.
    i was slowly but surely becoming more and more submissive to Mistress, which greatly pleased Her of course.

After one of my earned, and graciously given releases (about 7 months ago) Mistress told me that that was it, no more release for Her worthless slave. Mistress didn’t like my focus slipping post orgasm She wanted Her slave to be keen and ready to please whenever She desired.

The first couple of months were the most difficult, feeling very horny most of the time and it messing with my mind. Now, 7 months in, i completely agree with Mistress, i should be locked up and ready.

Mistress has taken to spanking Her slave for Her pleasure, not mine. The most recent spanking was as a punishment for lack of attentiveness and was by far the most painful yet. i found it hard to take but it was Mistress’s desire i was to be punished so i had to take what accept it, as i will next time.

my duties now include hand washing Mistress’s underwear and washing Her as She bathes. These help to reinforce my lowly, and privileged, position as of sex slave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice