My journey so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Narf, Jan 27, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Narf

Narf New member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    I thought I would share the story of how I came to be locked up as it has turned my life around in so many ways.

Not that long ago, I was living a fairly wild life. I was with my girlfriend for 10 years, now been married for just over 1. She has always known that I have a submissive nature and by intimation knows that I did a lot of mistress/slave play with my previous partner. My wife isn't into that kind of thing but indulged me on the odd occasion.

Virtually throughout our 11+ year relationship, I have cheated on her. Without meaning to brag or sounding proud, I think I've slept with more women while being involved with my now wife than I did as a single man. I never got caught, came close a couple of times but always managed to get away with it. Well, as they say lies eventually catch up with you and she became very suspicious that I was cheating and eventually had it out with me. Again, I was able to sweet talk my way out of being cornered; but as a gesture of my sincerity and trustworthyness, I half joked that she should put me in chastity. I say half joked as part of me was very turned on by the idea, but I thought the worst that would happen is that I would end up wearing it for a couple of days.

As it turns out, although my wife says she has taken herself out of her comfort zone, she really enjoys me being in chastity. She likes the caring and more attentive husband I become when I'm being denied and, in fact, has come to dislike the personality I take on after release; but so far she is being kind enough to give me regular orgasms (as we are both very new to this). Her rules are, whenever I am out of the house, or home alone I am to be locked up, when I am with her, if she decides to allow it, I am allowed to be free. There are certain exemptions which I won't be going into, but for the most part, my (or rather her) cock is locked away.

My life as a serial cheater is behind me. There is just no way I can do that any more and my attention is firmly fixed on my wife, who has really started to develop extra confidence after taking charge. Last night, she surprised me by climbing on top of me and rubbing herself against my cock leading me to think we going to have sex. Wrong! She was having sex. After getting me suitably fired up she told me to get on top of her. I then had to slide the tip of my cock inside her and hold it there while she got herself off. It was tortuous, but really hot. this from a woman who, when we met, couldn't even go from the bedroom to the bathroom with putting on a dressing gown.

But you know, I wouldn't have it any other way

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    While I don't condone cheating, at least it's gotten your wife to take notice and do something about it. Good for her taking control of your cheating cock and your orgasms. You'll have some times when you ask what you've gotten yourself into, but if you hang in there and focus on her pleasure, you might just find it's much better than multiple partners and the associated guilt and lying.

I wish you both well on this new course in your relationship! Keep us posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice