My Introduction. My reason for being here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissy jeannette, Oct 14, 2013.

1. sissy jeannette

sissy jeannette New member

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Hello Everyone,

I'm jeannette. I came here primarily looking for advice on a new chastity device.

Currently I'm single (but I'm not here to send out personals ads. I've given up on finding an SO). So I don't have a keyholder or even a girlfriend, wife, or Mistress to have to worry about. But I would like to use a device anyways.

I have a CB2000, one I bought when I was married. My wife at the time and I had used that a few times...however found it to be too bulky to wear comfortably in my moderately active job (retail store management).

I've come in now hoping to find a new device. Something that'll fit comfortable, good for long-term wear, and for my type of work. So I'm looking at reviews, reading the discussions, and looking for advice.

Once I have settled, I'll have to come up with some ways to deny myself the keys. So I may look for suggestions on that here as well.

Thank you,

jeannette.

2. sissy jeannette

Local Time:
    Oh, and I need to add that the ones I'm looking at the most are the birdlocked, the CB3000, and the CB6000. I love the look of the steel but worry that the weight would be difficult for my job. Plus I'm looking to keep down the cost.

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    I have a CB6000 and find it quite comfortable to wear doing normal daily things like going to work, shopping etc.

4. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    try a buddy lock.

it has a variety of straps and may better suit your daily life.

if you are circumcised then a PA5K might suit but they do need a PA piercing and that will demand more time before you are 'secured' safely inside it

5. sissy jeannette

Local Time:
    Yes the CB6000 is one of the main ones I was looking at.

I don't have a PA piercing (or any piercings at all really, apart from my ears). I've never seen a buddy lock before, but I'll check it out. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice