My Goddess' New Toy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Braddogg4345, May 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    My KH just recently allowed me to buy Her an electric dog training shock collar. And as you may have guessed, we don't have a dog. I am forced to wear it on the underside of my scrotum whenever my KH and I are together. She has typically been using it for correctional purposes, but recently, it has become Her new favorite toy. She loves to zap me when we are out in public for no reason except Her amusement.

The other day, we were at our 2nd graders play that she was in, sitting down waiting for it to start and my wife zapped me while I was sitting there. The shock caused me to literally jump out of my seat! My wife started to laugh at me, while people sitting around us were wondering what the hell we were doing. Today, I was in line at the ATM, and my wife, while sitting in the car watching me, started to zap me repeatedly. I could barely stay standing. I needed to grab a nearby railing to keep from falling over! All the while, She was cracking up in the car.

She also likes to fuck with my head. She will grab Her remote, and just hold it in Her hand while we are sitting on the couch. It really puts me on edge because the entire time, I am just waiting for the shock that I know is coming. Sometimes She will hold it for a long time, to the point where I start to forget about it, then She will zap me!

Has anyone else had their KH use this device on them? I would love to hear how it is used on others. I am also struggling to find a way to wear it comfortably. I am in a chastity cage, so it is difficult. A lot of times, the shock collar and the chastity cage will pinch me when I move around a lot.

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Sounds like great fun. My KH use to use one on me in the same way, we would be in a store or at the kid volleyball games and she would amuse herself. The unit broke and we never replaced it, we only used it a few time anyway. As you sad it was uncomfortable with a cage on too. I found it was better without the cage, that way I could wear it for a longer time. She can alway zap you if you get hard anyway. I always wanted to try and solder wires to the pins on the collar and that way I could put the wires under the base ring and put the unit on a belt or in my pocket, but I never tried to see if it would work.

BKwife likes this.
  3. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If it is something that you really want to incorporate into your chastity cage, then I would integrate the shock collar right into the base ring of your cage. I would think that welding rings (nuts the same thread as the shock nut screws) onto the bottom back of the ring that the shock can then screw into would remove 90% of the pinching if not all of it.

hardbodysub and Muzzo4you like this.
  4. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Oh WOW I like the sound of that

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Oh! That sounds fun!

Guest 3820 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I also have one of these, actually we have 2, but the first one we got was somewhat temperamental, you had to sync the controller with the shock unit, and if it was not used for a time it would shut off.
    The second one I bought was much better. It has shock, vibrate and a audible tone to, and a range of around 800 metres! Madam loves it!
    The other day we were out shopping and I asked if I could be allowed to look for a new air freshener for the car while madam was looking at duvets, I was and I went over to the motoring section, I was browsing the range when a woman wearing a great pair of leggings and walked past, I was looking at her walk when suddenly I got shocked! Then twice more, then the vibration started and was kept up for about 45 seconds.
    This is such a turn on, but it has obvious consequences when you’re caged and have the large points of intrigue fitting! I was in agony, I focused my mind In an attempt to diffuse the arousal, which it did after a minute or so, but then bam I got three shocks and vibed again! And was in agony once more, at this point I saw madam walking down the isle and stop when she was just in front of my trolly with the controller in her hand, she grinned and said how many times have I told you to keep your eyes in your head, you dirty little pup!
    Needless to say it is now always in madams bag every time we are out!

7. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    Haha! It sounds like She has a lot of fun with it! My Goddess loves Hers too. She has made it mandatory for me to wear it almost all of the time. The only times i can take it off is when im asleep, or when im exercising.

Chaste J. and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Oh madam does! I’ve had it on almost every trip out since, have used it a couple of times in the house, but madam prefers a more hands on aproach in private! Madam loves to see me suffer as she is squeezing my balls in her hand!

hardbodysub and Chaste J. like this.
  9. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    The one I have came with 2 different lengths of points. They have a male thread on the end. Mine is pictured in my avatar, the piece right in front is a piece that I made that hooks up to the unit and then the straps hold it on the head of the penis and the point is right in the end of the tip. It can give a strong shock, but turned down it has caused precum to start leaking.

10. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We could always buy you a new one. I could use a good laugh!

11. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    This is so weird. We were just talking about this two nights ago. Haven't been told to order one yet but I know it's coming. After a couple months with a riding crop, it's on to more creative ways to tease and torture. Nothing new under the sun.

Chaste J. likes this.
  12. BullandMistress

BullandMistress New member

Northern California
    Local Time:
    I have always wanted to try a shock collar on a sub, but have never gotten to try it. Especially on their balls. Although I have used a small taser on them before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice