My GODDESS let me have my first caged orgasm, it was about 30 seconds and ruined. Wow.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by drakebelg, Jun 8, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. drakebelg

drakebelg Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    If you haven't seen my (m49) previous posts short background. GODDESS (f54) was PE training me back in March and we were down to 20 maybe 15s. We were new to chastity and FLR. We took a break and for 2 weeks we are now back into full on FLR, chastity and PE training.

Sorry, it's a bit long, but it's another exciting step to total submission to my ever more dom GODDESS.

That was amazing. MY wife is very slowly trying gentle femdom stuff out. Wednesday i had achieved 47s so now we were going for 40s. I had told her i had a sub drop after my last orgasm and I explained some of the ways to avoid it (teasing, ruined, ...). After I gave her a foot massage (2 a day) she told me to get up off my knees.

She took the magic wand and started vibrating it against my cage, OMG. She started and stopped this a few times for about 10seconds really teasing me. Each time I felt I would cum quickly. She then stopped and told me to massage her back. Ohhh the frustration.

While massaging her back she said to use the wand on her pussy. After a while she had a vibe on her clit, the wand next to it, and i was almost fisting her. She told me to use the wand on my dick and I was allowed to cum, oh hell yes (and a weird disappointment at being allowed to cum).

Well, with my hand in her big sexy cave, and the wand on my dick it took me about 30 seconds. It felt amazing and I felt so humiliated, I was also wearing her red thong. I quickly decided to ruin my orgasm.

Even without an orgasm I was surprised to look down and see a big pile of cum squeezing out though her thong. When she wasn't looking I scooped it up and swallowed it (good cuck training). I had to keep fisting her and every few seconds i saw more cum oozing out so i kept eating it. My wife had a huge orgasm, told me to clean up and cuddle her.

For the the next 30 minutes i could feel my dick still oozing cum, even as i had to cycle for groceries the wet patch kept getting bigger. Damn, I still felt so ridiculously horny and submissive. My wife noticed my extra attention and sweetness, so i told her i had ruined my orgasm. We had a great talk and it might only be ruined orgasm's from now on even during my PE training.

Rectrix, Xileh and LukeVallentine like this.
  2. MVincent

MVincent Owned by StrapQueenA

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Real ruined orgasms really are a good way to have fun and still keep the sexual tension built up. Right now I’m aloud about one RO a week, maybe every other week. Last night it happened after a back and foot massage. Followed up by me giving her a long oral session and hard fauxing. I was aloud to ruin one on her beautiful kitty while we both stared into each others eye.

Caged4Sazz, rhodry04 and drakebelg like this.
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    did she make you "clean it up" too? in our house, thats the price for any orgasm ruined or not.

4. drakebelg

drakebelg Member

Local Time:
    She's not into that yet. In fact she is a bit yecky with body fluids. While she wasn't looking i ate every drop. I was surprised how much and it kept oozing out.
    I'm sure she will start wanting it though. She loves the power exchange and humiliating me. She calls me her beta prejac subby.

Caged4Sazz and O2beyoursub like this.
  5. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I'm learning to love ruins both in and out of the cage.
    Pre-chastity a full orgasm would provide a few seconds of pleasure, now I'm only getting ruins the pleasure lasts for minutes rather than seconds.
    My KH usually stops after 3, but I've occasionally been granted a fourth one.

rhodry04 likes this.
  6. MVincent

MVincent Owned by StrapQueenA

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    I wish she made me
    My Queen isn’t into that yet either, but I would if she instructed me to.

7. drakebelg

drakebelg Member

Local Time:
    I really do prefer the ruins. I am discovering so much about myself.
    I'm realising that due to my lifelong pe I've had hundreds if not thousands of ruins having to pull out quickly or try to stop but being too late. Just half cumming and trying to hide it. Luckily I am able to cum as much as I want and stay hard.

8. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by , and 100% obedient to ... my Lady

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    We are ruins only unless my Lady specifically wants semen … if it’s not for her benefit then it’s a ruin ….

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice