My First Time Out

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by imkink4u, Jan 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Well after the very expensive shopping trip. You know, panties & bras (see other thread) stockings, shoes, makeup, dresses skirts, blouse, wigs, handbags, accessories (cheap plastic jewelry), PERFUME, you get it, the whole rig. It was back to the house. Now the order come,"go become Gayle". I said I had no idea what to do with half this sh_t we bought. She said, "funny, you've been pretty good at getting me out of it for the last 2 years". "GO BECOME GAYLE" followed by a quick slap across my face. First the garter belt. Boy is undoing those suspenders a whole lot easier than hooking them into the stockings. Then the panties. Selecting the right panties is important when you're in this CB3K. if they're too tight, they mash your balls bad. Now the matching bra, 48DD and the old panty hose legs filled with bird seed for hooters. Now I got smart. boots before slip, dress and wig. Calf high riding boot. 2" heel. Then the slip, and dress. Black faux wrap about 8" above the ankle. Mistress is of course supervising and giggling like a school girl. Now she takes over for the make up. Base, eye shadow, liner lipstick the whole deal. I still haven't gotton the hang of the make up thing. When I do it myself I look like the star of a Boris Karlof movie. Now the wig, blonde shoulder length and some accessories. No ear rings as we had my ears pierced today and have the studs in.
    15 minutes later Toni and Sherri arrive and it's time to leave. Do we have a garage were I can get in the car inside. NOT! It's out to the driveway. The look on the old couple's faces across the street was priceless. Toni driving. Sherri up front and Mistress and I in the back. We start rolling and she sits close to me. Next thing I feel is her hand going up under my dress and up my leg rubbing the inside of my thigh and crotch. She says,"now, how's it feel to be on the receiving end BITCH! I got an instant hard on, and i don't need to tell you what that's like in these things. OUCH!!! We arrived at he club and I had to open my purse to pay my own cover. We went in and the band was playing and we ordered drinks. After about an hour and a couple beers later, the unthinkable happened. Some men came over and asked us to dance. MY GOD. What now. Sherri must have felt sorry for me, it being my first time and declined for us. Thank goodness. I'm a terrible dancer. Now after a couple hours the inevitable happened. I asked permission to go to the toilet. She granted permission and said she had to go to. Up we got and Mistress exclaimed, "hey don't forget your purse" Off to the rest rooms and I instinctively headed for the mens room. Mistress says,"Gayle, the ladies room is here". Something else i hadn't considered! In I go, Mistress close behind. That's when I found out what takes you, uh, us gurls so long. There's a frickin line to piss!!! By now i REALLY gotta go! Now it's my turn, finally and mistress orders she better be able to see my panties from under the door. I finally squat like the little bitch I now am and go. Then back to the table for a couple more beers and back to the house with Mistress feeling me up the whole way home. She was really lathered up. It was that night also we found out her strap on fits me. Then it's the wrist and ankle cuffs for me and off to sleep on the very large dog bed we bought for me. And of course water and food bowls.
    What a night! I was hoping this is as far as this "out" thing would go, but boy was I wrong. I had no idea at that point what plans the 2 mistresses had for Toni and i in the future!?!

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    What a wonderful night out gayle - very good gurl. Your Mistress is good to you... I would have made sure you had at least one dance - that's why gurls go out - to dance with the men - silly thing...

As for the groping - get used to it - that is why gurls wear skirts - much more accessible - don't you agree?

:jumping0045:

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    imkink4u:
    Oh you sexy beast. You must be ready to die from the turn on you get from being soooo exposed. You are such a brave gurl and your Mistress must be quite proud of the hot little tart she has created... I mean you got asked to dance so you must be a hot chick!

It must be a thrill to be permitted to visit the ladies room like just one of the girls. You're a lucky girl to have such a supportive Mistress.

4. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Yes ma'am Miss D. I agree it's too accessible. She gropes me all the time now. Feels me up when she walks in the door. By the time we got home from that date my eyes were white I was so horny. My brand new panties were stained with precum. She gets serviced with tongue and strap on, and I got nothing but a stain in my panties.
    I don't know about the hot chick part. Even with my age and size, when dressed, I make a fairly convincing bitch. And I guess it's true what I always said. "12 beers and all woman are Jane Mansfield"!
    And you're right! i didn't even consider it was probably in my best interest to use the ladies room. Going to the guys room dressed! Sh_T!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice