My first time locked in the neosteel fun

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by steph17, Jan 30, 2022.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Hi, This is my very first attempt at wearing the neosteel fun, I find it a very tight fit but not uncomfortable and I am going to follow the guide that explains how to become accustomed to wearing the belt for gradually longer periods, leading to full time wearing and only supervised removal for cleaning when necessary.
    At the moment the key is in my hands in case of emergency, but the first recommended time period is one hour and it will be managed fine.
    My first impression is that it is a well made secure solid bit of kit and I am enjoying the feel of it at this time, I hope things stay this way always comfort wise, Frustration wise I know things change.
    The belt feels very secure at the moment but time will tell as I have been a bit of an escape artist in the past.
    I will add more later and add some pictures, bye.

Fetish likes this.
  2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    It should be fun :)
    (If fit correct - this could be challenging).
    Hands up, penises down and fingers crossed ;)

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Just had my first trip outside of our home on my own wearing the fun (no key) I went in the car, collected the required goods and returned home, no big event I know but when you know there is going to be no way out till you get home no matter what you do get a bit concerned.
    Anyway it is all good so far but there is a way to go before I become accustomed to the fun chastity belt, still only doing 5 or 6 hours a day and gradually increasing the belted time. bye.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice