My first post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mocster1010, Nov 6, 2011.

1. mocster1010

mocster1010 New member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Hi,

I'm a way too shy geek.

I've being interested in chastity for a while. To have one the most intimate body part that one self doesn't even have full control of it in the first place, given to a beautiful woman who get excited having that control and by having a men willing to give it to her. To still be able to please her in multiple way to try to win her heart and get lucky.

I sadly do not have a lady to give that control to, and never had. It still just a very strong fantasy.

But I've decide to work on a chastity tube based on what I see on the Internet. I've done my first test shell and it look promising. But I do have questions about what would be the optimal design. I hope some of you can able to help me.

I hope I met interesting people too.

Mocster

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Welcome Mocster. You shouldn't be shy, most all of us are here for the same fantasy. And most of us are looking for the right women to give that special treat too.

So your making the Optimal Chastity Design? That would be great, as most all have a fault or two in their designs. Best of luck and ask away with the questions. Most all of us have been there, done that at one point or another.

Nice to have you join us, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice