My first micro cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by kinkyboynextdoor, Jan 10, 2023.

1. kinkyboynextdoor

USA
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I've never been one for micro cages as they seem more for short-term fun/novelty than for any substantial period of denial, at least to me. My wife bought me one recently, though, not because of the tiny size (per se), but because it's molded to look like a pussy and she thought it would be fun for some humiliation play. I wasn't even sure if I'd get it on — I'm a grower, not a shower, but still never tiny — but I must say that it wasn't too hard to get locked, and she was right...it definitely makes me look/feel tiny and humiliated (even though sissy play isn't my thing, but that makes it even more humiliating). I still don't think it'll become part of our longer-term chastity games, but will be fun to come up with ways she can use it to degrade and debase me. Hoping she makes me put it on and show it to some of her friends so they can laugh at me and perhaps suggest she go fuck someone with a real dick (we've talked about cuckolding but haven't crossed the line yet). Anyway, I recommend the cage for anyone thinking about it.

Attached Files:

Peter3811 likes this.
  2. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Like that look! Where did she get it?

3. kinkyboynextdoor

USA
    Local Time:
    Peter3811 likes this.
  4. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    It looks great! If your wife likes it that’s all that matters. I was thinking of buying something similar. My wife is interested in having a girl on girl experience. Im thinking if I have this cage on and leaking it might feel like she’s going down on another woman.

Peter3811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice