My feedback loop

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by allythemaid, Nov 29, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    SO... i've been in chastity all week and today being saturday i got all dressed up in my pink maid uniform to do my chores. As you might expect from my username... i like dressing as a maid.

There i was cleaning and tidying, locked up for a week and dressed as a sissy maid.

So... i started getting excited Started anyway because well, my CB3000 stops me before too long. Well it stops me from doing anything about it, it doesn't stop me from being excited.

I pause in my chores to let myself calm down a little bit, and then my lil' sissy clitty is no longer trying to expand but i'm still feeling antsy. So i go online and find myself reading some posts here and looking at some galleries.

And you'll never guess what! i start getting excited again. By now i am just about clawing away at the tube, i just wanna take it off and... But i don't have the key.

Off goes the browser and i calm down a little and think i should start my chores again. SO there i am doing my chores dressed like a maid.

And you'll never guess what...

this comedy of errors bought to you by allythemaid :chores007:

* curtsey *

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    sweet little ally... It's okay that you get all excited with your femming - that is the point after all - isn't it? And the best part of all... you can't do a thing about it. That's the wonder of a sissy - she can be locked up and femmed but that just makes her torment that much greater.. Perfect!

3. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Thank You for the reply Miss D, torment is the right word. i know just a week is nothing to some but we all have to start somewhere, and You are right about the best part, dressing up all sissy then being all tormented is delicious. Of course delicious and terrible too!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From what we hear around the site I think the first and second week are commonly thought of as the hardest (hehe!)

Well done on being able to re-focus and concentrate on your chores, if only for a little while! :animal0008:

5. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress Watchful, one must do ones chores! Though if i was doing chores for a Mistress i wouldn't be able to take breaks willy nilly. That'd be naughty!
    although at the moment i REALLY want different sort of naughty... oy vey!

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    I can speak to Mistress Watchful's comment in that the second and God-forbid third weeks are killer. ESPECIALLY if your Goddess/Mistress/SO knows as thy can turn up the heat and then you are putty. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice