My experience with the Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by locked8452, Dec 18, 2018.

1. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    I recently had my Jailbird shortened by a half inch and had capacity for the anti-pullout punishment pins installed. Before the resizing, the tip of my flaccid penis would just touch the end of the cage, when the cage was supported but would pull away when it wasn’t. Now, it’s firmly jammed into the tip and the compression makes my girth fully fill the cage regardless of whether it’s supported. I think it’s now a perfect fit. I can even pee standing up.

I went with the spikes for all three of the included punishment pins. I found that I couldn’t feel the short one. The long one
    was mildly irritating for active wear without a jock and made an attempt at getting hard painful (but that’s the point, isn’t it?). I wouldn’t even think about trying to pull out. I’m now locked in with the medium spike. It’s comfortable moving around in normal clothes and is probably long enough to make an attempt at pulling out painful. I’ll have to wait for Princess’ next tease to report on an attempt to get hard,

As many here have reported, MM’s customer service was outstanding. Communication was great and I had my cage back four days after it arrived at MM.

2. Zoepee

Zoepee Member

Tx
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    MM is awesome. So glad I met her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice