my Christmas experiment

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by guest 2942, Dec 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    So I have been wearing my new device now for 28 consecutive days. Everything seems to be going ok. I havent told my wife about a working device yet, wanted to make sure it worked before handing over the keys after a few failed attempts at chastity. So for Christmas I wanted to give her they keys. I have also been wanting to lose some weight. So I asked her to take the keys and not give them back until I reach my goal. I told her I wanted to lose 30lbs, not sure how long that will take. She accepted my offer. I asked her if she was ok with the situation, because in our past attempts at chastity she would only go about 2 weeks and want me inside her. She said she will miss it but agrees me losing weight would be best in the long run. I also reminded her that anytime she needs my services I am ready and willing to put my tongue to good use and if that fails we have the hitachi :D. So hopefully this experiment will be a win win. I will lose weight and show her that long term lock up is possible all the time being able to service her needs.

2. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Hi ineverknew! I hope the long term chastity is something you achieve. Have you and your wife thought about you wearing a strap on so you can still make love?

3. guest 2942

Local Time:
    We still plan on making love albeit without the use of my cock. I have thought about getting one though she has never said anything about it. Maybe I should surprise her? She really loves her hitachi, so maybe thats enough for her.

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    starting to feel a little panicky and desperate today. I was given the opportunity to start fresh when I handed over the keys but opted out as I thought it would lower my motivation. Starting to think it was a bad idea to pass that up. These are new feelings to me that I have never experienced before. My hornyness level feels out of control at times today. I feel like I want to rip her clothes off and go to town.

5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    So I wore the device for a total of 34 days when she wanted me out so we could have sex. She said that was long enough(even thought I protested) and I was allowed to orgasm. It was pretty intense to say the least. I was almost shaking when she gave me a blowjob. She loved that! The next day she asked for the keys back and when I explained I had not put it back on yet she actually kinda got upset. I told her I just wasnt ready. A few days later she asked for the keys again and I again explained I wasnt quite ready. She seemed upset again but I told her I just wasnt feeling it and now here we are almost into february and I'm just now starting to get the desire to wear it again. Not sure why. I have always loved the feeling of being trapped in my device. She has not said much in a while, I think she thinks I have given up on chastity, which I have not. I'm sure some of you know why I was not desiring wearing the cage. Some help here on this would be appreciated. I have been sticking to the diet, which is working out great by the way. I've lost 7lbs so far. Not alot, but its something. Oh and we have been having some great sex on the weekends too! She was talking about going to see 50 shades of gray around valentines day and we discussed that for a while. I asked her if she would like to be tied up and spanked. She was bashfully excited lol. So we tried that out last weekend. She hasnt said much about it but she is re-reading the books lol. I definitely enjoyed spanking her and feeling how wet she got. But even though it was fun I hope this doesnt complicate things too much. I'm only submissive in the sense that I like her saying when I can orgasm. And she is not exactly a very dominant type person. So not sure how all of this work out. But hey its all been fun, thats for sure. As upset as she was when I didnt hand over the keys, I'm kinda nervous that when I do she might not let me out again for some time, but I can only hope :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice