My chastity journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kinkeypup, Mar 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Part 1: Introduction and how I discovered chastity

Hi! :) I’m a 38 year old male from Scandinavia. I have been into chastity for about three years now. It all started out with me discovering that it’s possible to be denied access to my penis by using a chastity device in combination with a prince albert piercing. My…um…body instantly had a ”I have to have that” reaction, so I got on the phone the next day and booked an appointment and got pierced. Over the coming months I carefully stretched my piercing to acommodate a 6mm ring, as well as doing research on chastity devices that could be used with my piercing. So far I have 5 devices - three a-ring devices and two shaft devices. These are:

- Mod 5 from Rigid Chastity
    - Halfshell from Rigid Chastity
    - Steelheart 2 from Steelworxx
    - Schandmaske from Steelwerks Extreme
    - PeniCap from Lustlock

I have had some challenges with all the a-ring devices, including a-ring pains caused by noturnal erections, tip-flesh pinching, swelling and more. All these have not been as easy to use when doing sports, especially soccer. The best one has been the Steelheart. I do love using this device when at the gym since the chastity pump kind of turns me on.

The shaft-devices has caused me less problems, allthough the Schandmaske (being metal) still has caused some soreness in my PA after about 7 days. I might have gotten the sizing a bit wrong, or my body needs to get used to it. The device giving me least problems so far has been the PeniCap from Lustlock with it’s lightness and pretty much perfect fit. Allthough not as sleek as the Schandmaske (metal is always cooler then plastic), this has been by far my most preferred device to use - simply because I can wear it for extended periods of time. Also - it has a pretty realistic penis head shape. I have even ordered a second copy of this cage in a different colour so that I can keep in using one while the other is being cleaned in vinegar solution. The device is ultralight, and it has been ideal to use during sports (soccer, basket ball, weight lifting etc).

I will keep on exploring chastity devices, since I find it very interesting to see new products and solutions for a life in chastity.

I haven’t had the privilege of having a keyholder - until now. Which will be the theme of my next post.

antoine, John and TrueLock_MJ like this.
  2. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Part 2: Locked by the girl

This year I’ve met a super cool person who I’d love to call my queen, owner and keyholder. She has not only accepted me and my kinks 100 % - she has joined the dance, adding unexpected spices of fairytaleness to the the mix. Which has me on the tip of my toes. This feels pretty amazing to me. Allthough she says she is new to BDSM, chastity and keyholding I feel like she has learned very quickly and seem to like it.

We have set a goal to stay locked and orgasm free until august 28th. What’s going to happen then I don’t know. In the mean time I suspect there will be plenty of anal play, because that will be my only source of enjoyment (except for the enjoyments of being locked and horny all the time). I wonder how much impact this will have on the size of my boipussy. Not that I am complaining, since I love playing with my ass and still have pretty big toys that I haven’t conquered yet.

I know that chastity and assplay are two kinks of mine, but I’m very curious to find out what this new reality will do to my willingness to serve and submit. This is not only about me, but about us and our D/S dynamics. I’m looking forward to see how all of this unfolds.

So far there are three rules I have to follow:
    - I can’t say to her I’m horny (she already knows that, and having me constantly bother her with stating the obvious is a no-go).
    - I have to send her a picture of me kneeling every morning.
    - I can’t touch / stimulate my locked penis for pleasure unless she explicitly tells me to do so. Because it’s not my penis anymore, it’s her’s. Practically things like cleaning, going to the toilet or adjusting it is okay.

I bet this list will grow in the coming months. I might not like rules, but my submissive self is happy to comply to her wishes.

nks, spider203, antoine and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Part 3: Hello april! Stats, experiences and bodily reactions + a new rule!

My stats for march are in and I’d like to take some time to reflect on these past few weeks. I have been almost continuously locked since march 14, when my keyholder and I decided to go on this journey. Since that day I have been unlocked for about 5 hours for showering, changing cage, cleaning of the cage etc. I have been sloppy on time and perhaps overly enjoying my free-dangling time. Well, not so much dangling. My penis has felt more like a armed torpedo ready to blow at the slightest impact. Every time I have been unlocked it has stared up at me with a horny and somewhat annoyed face saying: ”Wtf is going on man?! I WANT TO CUM, NOW!!” I have tried to ignore him. But I must admit, it has been hard (literally) to not touch it. This will probably get me into trouble, but I do admit to touching myself during showers while cleaning myself with intimate soap. And it makes me feel somewhat bad, because I have broken rule nr. 3 - I am not allowed to touch myself for pleasure. Maybe in my horny head I have excused this as «well, I’m just cleaning it». But in all seriousness, I have been pleasuring myself, even if it has only been for seconds at a time. I wonder if I will get punished for this, and how I will go about to avoid this in the future. Anyhow, we have introduced a new rule that gives me 30 min a week to shower, clean, change cage and put my main cage into vinegar solution for 24 hours. That’s two hours of permitted unlocked-time a month (!) - a big reduction compared to my sloppy last two weeks. I do believe I am able to reduce this unlocked time to even less, maybe even to 15 minutes a week, but lets see how this goes first. I probably need to use a timer.

My physical and mental state:
    So far I have been locked for 15 days, and my last orgasm was 32 days ago. It has been 12 days since my last prostate milking session. What does all of this do to my physical and mental state? Well, for starters: I’m horny!!! All the fucking time. Even when I’m doing other things there’s always a backdrop of horniness going through my body. There’s often precum leaking from me. My horniness is especially centered around my dick, ass and balls, but ripples through the rest of my body and mind. Mentally it feels like being lubed up with lotion of love and sluttiness. I feel more submissive and willing to do almost anything for my keyholder. I think about her a lot. Yes - her pussy, ass, boobs, thighs and face (that beautiful long blond hair). But also her words, sentences and suttle comments of dominance. I find her communication incredible sexy and intelligent. There’s definitely a mental dance going on, and chastity works as powerful fuel to this dance. Like adding flakes of habanero to a pretty normal life!

In addition I want to mention a few things about assplay. When in chastity I feel like fucking my ass all the time! I’m a size boy who has been playing with my ass for almost 20 years. I can take pretty big things: Huge plugs, long dildoes and closed double fists. With chastity this kink goes on steroids. So we have decided to introduce two ass training sessions a week to my time table - one focuced on depth traning and one focused on width training. I can already start to see and feel the…uhm…effect it has on my ass. My hole feels much looser and I have been able to go balls deep on two of my largest dildoes lately. Hurray! My inner slut is so happy about this, because this sissy wants to take the biggest possible toys he can take.

That’s it for now! May april be a wonderfully locked month. It’s still 149 days till my potential next orgasm. So I need behave.

Ps! I have reopened my guiche ladder consisting of three piercings between my scrotum and my asshole. Yey!

Wishing you a wonderful easter and a nice april!

Attached Files:

spider203 and antoine like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice