My Chastity Exercise Program

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kinky01609, Jul 26, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Contract:

Slave,

You have been admitted into this program because you are no longer found attractive by the opposite sex. You will be placed in strict chastity because of this. It's an embarrassment to look in the mirror at how you have let yourself go and now you will lose your privilege to orgasm unless exercise methods are put into regular use.

Your progress will be regularly updated publicly on The Chastity Mansion forums where you will be given further disciplines or requirements by its standing members. You will be allowed one (1) orgasm for every seven (7) logged hours of exercise. Exercises include, but are not limited to: Walking, Jogging, Running, Biking, or going to the gym. You will not be unlocked from your chastity device while exercising as you should be constantly reminded of what you have lost privilege over from becoming this unattractively overweight.

Your device may only be removed if you have successfully logged 7 hours of exercise or in the event of emergencies. When released, you will be given two hours of freedom to properly clean the device, shave properly, orgasm, and replace the device. You may not orgasm more than once during this period.

There is no minimum time per day that needs to be completed. However there is a 45 minute minimum time for exercises to count towards your release.

If for whatever reason you are found cheating by continual laziness, you will be disciplined. Disciplines include application of IcyHot or similar substances to the testicles prior to exercising, extensions of required hours towards release, or further punishments decided by the body of the Chastity Mansion users.

This process has begun with your lock up on July 26th, 2011, at which time you weighed in at 242lbs with nothing but your device on.
    ---

Any advice while I am going through this would be great! My biggest worry is going to be not cheating as I do not have a keyholder at the moment. I have logged 75 minutes of exercise since I have put the device on today. Hopefully exercising regularly will equate to one orgasm per week.

cagedsub79 likes this.
  2. kinky01609

kinky01609 New member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    A few updates;

On the third day of being locked up, I ran into an emergency situation that required me to remove the device for the day. I have been working out roughly every other day since then. I've found that exercising while locked up is very different than without! All of the movement leaves myself almost constantly as aroused as the cage will let me. I've also found myself getting over the fact that it is hot and uncomfortable outside and still go for a jog just to knock minutes off of my clock until I can orgasm. I keep an Excel document that logs all of the time I have spent exercising and how much time is left until my next orgasm.

I must admit though, I have already slipped once and I'm very ashamed for it :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice