Much needed maintenance session.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissyboi t, Oct 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    While Miss K was on her way home from visiting her mother today, we were talking on the phone. She said to me " so, you will be naked on the bed when I get there" I told her I guess I can be, to which she replied " that wasn't a question". When she got home I had myself gagged, blindfolded, nipple clamps on,and hands fastened in the restraints that always are attached to the headboard. I could here her downstairs for awhile before she came upstairs.
    As soon as she came into the bedroom she asked me
    " I thought I told you to put the package of hamburger in hot water in the sink to thaw"
    ( I had it in the sink but without water) I mumbled uh huh from behind the gag. She told me " that wasn't very smart not to", and the paddle hit my inner thigh for the first time. She then took the restraints that were already fastened to my ankles, stretched me out, and tied them off to the footboard so I couldn't resist in anyway.
    Miss K then used the paddle on my thighs, stomach, clamped nipples, pulled my caged cock back, and swatted my balls an unknown number of times. Pulled on the chain of the nipple clamps, and swatted my inner thighs some more. She removed the nipple clamps and immediately started biting, sucking, and pulling on the right one with her teeth, while pinching, twisting, and pulling the left one. I was screaming at the top of my lungs from the pain, but the gag barely let the sound out.
    She then used the crop on my feet, thighs, the tip of my caged cock, balls, stomach and nipples. I haven't been punished this severely since we started the flr lifestyle.
    I admit I have needed a maintenance session for quite sometime. Today I got an additude adjustment that I won't soon forget. My nipples and balls still hurt, and I don't think they will stop for a few days.

tegelad, Knox_ and Rogu like this.
  2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she keeps her house in order:+1:

3. Rogu

Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Thank you for sharing. This is giving me ideas.

tegelad and MissyB like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I hope that you learned a lesson from this. It is always important to thoroughly listen to all instructions.

Rogu likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Sounds like you had fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice