Ms. Lori's custom SS tube w/ 6GA PA on cock ring

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by want_wife_to_cuck_me, Feb 24, 2016.

1. want_wife_to_cuck_me

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    I am selling my Ms. Lori custom stainless steel chastity tube with 6 gauge PA that locks in place and also locks to a stainless steel cock ring. It is a highly customized version of her old model number 6, and quite beautiful to behold. I have moved on to a more minimalistic approach to chastity devices, myself. I have nearly $1,000 invested in this device, but would be willing to let it go for $500. Please message me if you have interest. If you are pierced ( or plan to be) and want something more substantial than a CB xxxx, or Mature Metal device, or any other ready made SS or plastic devices on the market, this would be an excellent place to start. I will send it out all cleaned and polished, all you have to do to sanitize it is put it in boiling water 3 - 5 minutes.

2. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
  3. Neon

Neon New member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Definitely interested. Need pics and dimensions. Thanks.

4. ferga

ferga New member

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    any pics ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice