Ms Lori 8A arrived. I'm screwed

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lockedup808, Dec 13, 2012.

1. lockedup808

lockedup808 Living life looking through a rose colored chastit

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    FINALLY, I want to put that in HUGE font, FINALLY, but I know that it is annoying.

Finally I have found my chastity device. It has taken over a decade of trying and trying again.
    I had a Lori 18C before and it was simply too heavy and put a lot of stress on my PA.

I spent a night in it, and was more comfortable than I have ever been in a new device through the night. I am a grower, and the lack of testie ring made my midnight erections annoying but not like they used to be.

It is TOTALLY unnoticeable under clothes, whether I am at work, or out hunting deer with buddies, the only trick is squatting to pee, I just tell my buddies that I have the runs.

The swinging pin make a huge difference for a grower, not sure how it would work with a show'er, but I almost never feel stress on the PA.

Here is a verification picture I sent to ChasityLocked http://imgur.com/zjpfg
    I am scheduled to be out for Christmas, then I am going to try 6 weeks, then three months.
    I now have no excuse to be let out.

I know a lot of folks have mixed opinions about Lori and her service, but she was on time, and it fit like a glove....

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Glad to read that after ten years you have found your device

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice