Mr Vanilla (Denied)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jimi123, Jul 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Hi Everyone.

Well here is my story of woe... I've been mostly just curious about male chastity having found some posts that dealt with strap on sex through google. I never felt any great urge to be denied sex but... Like so many things its not always what you want! Oh, and I thought Mistress Watchfull's avatar was hot... ;-)

I had surgery of the urologic type (ouch) and have been informed there will be ZERO sex for me for at least a month and probably longer. I figured that since this would be fairly painful thoughts of sex would be pretty low on my radar but I know now that I was wrong. I also knew from experience with my wifes (then) hormone problems that having one person "off" sex is not very fair to the other so I decided I would still pitch in and do my best to take care of her needs.

It clicked in that I was in the situation of being sort of a medical chastity victim. My wife seems quite pleased that I'm still giving her attention and only a little upset that I'm not getting any relief myself. I'm now extra concerned when she hangs out with one of her guy friends... I "almost" wish I was locked up as I'm so tempted to just have at myself but I know I can do some serious damage so I don't...

Arg! Looking for someone to say "Here is a good way to survive this" or at least listen to me say "WAAAAAA"

- Jimi123

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Well I can certainly listen to the WAAA part but have no advice to help you out, sorry.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    jimi123, are Y/you into a BDSM lifestyle. if you are it's simple, you just obey Mistress. if not...well, i have no advice.

4. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    As a guy who wants to stay happily married I do what I'm told but No, I'm not into Bondage and Discipline or S&M. SIGH....

For whatever its worth since I'm not "able" or rather "allowed" to reach the Big "O" my Mrs seems to have a much improved interest in sex. SIGH...

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    its funny how that seems to happen! must be coincidence:character0114:

6. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    \\

I HOPE! I've been reading more of the posts as I recover and this may well be erotic fun for some but yikes... that line "be careful what you wish for" is all well and good but what about when you don't even ask?

Ok back to my original idea

WAAAAAAAAA

7. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well its almost a month now that I've been denied the big "O" due to medical reasons. I'm off the narcotics, no longer a black and blue mess. Life if better.

I've been trying to keep my Mrs Happy in bed and we she seems quite pleased and a lot more interested then usual. I think having the focus on her is helping. Plus I admit I'm being a bit pathetic after "sex" hugging, groping and in short being a total mess... She seems to like it! I think when this is over I'll probably last about 3 seconds (And pass out from joy) which I'm sure won't please her much.

In short WAAAAAAAAAAA (Snivel etc)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice