Morning wood.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jonny 12, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    ok all you experienced cage wearers.Are there any cages either custom made or other wise that stop morning wood or as we call it in the uk morning glory happening.I read that the cage should be the same size as your flaccid cock so there's no room to grow but morning wood still happens you still get an errection,I'm still quite new to chastity but have been wearing a cage along while,I love my cb6000s and now my A275 which are a great fit,even through they are almost the same size as my cock not allowing any growth but still wake up with morning glory.(but I do enjoy the feeling and slight pain you get with it).Just throught I'd post this to all long term cage wearers to get their opinions.is there anything to stop it.Do custom fits stop it ?.

2. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    had much the same problem as you with the "Morning Glory" went to a slightly shorter cage and problem is almost non existent. I tried several cheap ones from DHgate and found one I liked and went to the original manufacture

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Personally the nightly nocturnal and morning woods will always try to happen but mine wake me every time because Mistress Sonia has Her cock locked in Mature Metal Jailbird which She had made 1/2" shorter than Her flaccid cock property. Erections don't happen at all but painfully always still try to.

boisub likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    No one said chastity was easy. :) My custom Jailbird cage touches my flaccid penis at the tip and circumference. Yet I still get morning wood, but it is a halfy and not a full erection. The cage does move because the ring moves towards your balls. Your penis also seems to go partly in your body when it hits a barrier. I have slept in my Jailbird about 4 years and occasional morning wood is just something I deal with. I get up and ice it down or get on my computer and wait for it to go down, then go back to bed. What is worse for me is that at my age I have to pee a lot so I get pee hardons during the night which are in addition to morning wood. Not every day, but 2-3 times a week. Your brain and body will get used to being constrained and it should ease up after a few months. What hurts is my balls because the ring is pressing against them since my penis is pushing my cage away from my body. Honestly, it was better when I had a longer cage that allowed me to get a hardon. My wife wanted to stop my erections as well as my orgasms. She is not a fan or penises.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice