Morning glory

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cupdecha, Apr 13, 2013.

1. cupdecha

cupdecha New member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Haven't managed to find any threads about this but I apologise if it has already been covered.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice or long term experience about dealing with erections in your sleep while chaste. My problem is that they wake me up and gradually get more painful as my cock tries to pull the base ring off my balls. The pain is behind my balls more than anywhere else.

I have a really tight scrotum too, so it doesn't take much of an erection before all of the 'slack' is taken up and it starts to hurt. I'm also wearing a custom steel Mature Metal device which I got sized pretty snug.

I've been wearing it for a week now, and every night I'm awoken, about 3-4 times. The only way tocalm things down is to wake up and distract myself.

Will it get easier, or is broken, painful sleep just something I'll have to live with? Is there anything I can do to alleviate the pain?

Hope you can help.
    Thanks.

2. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Nocturnal erections are basically unavoidable and the pain is really just a function of the mechanics of a ball trap device.

Apparently there is a link to having a full bladder, so limiting the amount you drink before bed can help - I found it did but it wasn't a total cure. In a similar vein, when you are woken go for a pee immediately - don't try to hang on it is better just to get on with it - certainly helps in that it seems to make you go soft all the quicker and should help with reducing the likely hood of further erections that night.

Ultimately we went to a full belt instead of a ball trap device, specifically a lovejail. Whilst still including a ball trap element to it's security, because the erection is unable to push the device away from the body it is kind of stopped in its tracks but it a non painful way - I have not been woken because of pain from the device ever since I started wearing it.

You could try securing the device to you body during the night to produce the same effect as a full belt. I have heard of people using bits of chain to do this but anything that holds it against your body should do the trick. Some form of belt and a crotch strap extending up between your ass cheeks should do the job provided you can do it without providing new pinch points.

lockeddue2perv likes this.
  3. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I've found that the chastity device, worn long term, kind of "trains" your body not to get full erections at night.

I've also heard from people that running cold water over it can help when it wakes you in the middle of a dream with painful swelling. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice