More than he bargained for.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by SissyRaquelle, Mar 3, 2019.

1. SissyRaquelle

SissyRaquelle Member

UK, East Sussex
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    (This is my first attempt at writing erotica, what do you guys think?)

Steven was at home on his own, his girlfriend was out with her friends for the evening, he was a slight man, attractive, a bit on the short side, in fact, in her heels, his girlfriend towered over him, and always seemed to be the dominant one in the relationship, but it had stayed pretty normal.... until now.

Steven had had a few glasses of wine, and was getting rather tipsy, he saw his girlfriends panties on the airer and wondered what they'd look like on him? He had long wondered about dressing up as a woman, but never tried it, so he thought to himself “Well, Sarah won't be home for a few hours, so let's give it a try, what she doesn't know, won't hurt”. So he got himself undressed, took the panties off the airer, they were a pretty pink lacy thong, he slipped them on over his legs, pulled them up over his smaller than average sized penis, he loved the feeling of the lace over his cock and balls, and he started to get erect.

Loving the feeling, he thought he'd try on the matching bra too, so he pulled it on over his shoulders, started to struggle with the clasp at the back, he got so distracted by trying to do it up, he didn't hear Sarah walk in, home early after not feeling well, she stood there, in shock at first, staring at him trying to fasten the bra, then she snapped

“STEVEN! What the hell are you doing?!”

“S-sarah!” he exclaimed, embarrassed “H-how long have you been there?”

“Long enough Steven!” At that point, she takes a photo of him in her underwear “Now then, tell me why I shouldn't share this photo on Facebook, so all your friends see this?!”

He looked at her with a look of horror on his face “N-NO! You can't do that Sarah, please don't, I'll do anything, but please don't do that babe?”

Sarah looked at him sternly “BABE?! Don't you ever call me that again! It's clear you are a little sissy, so you are to refer to me as Mistress from now on, you understand?!”

He looks down at the floor, dejected, in defeat “Y-yes Mistress, I understand”

She looks at him, notices the bulge in his panties and smiles “That's better sweetie, now, you clearly like wearing those, so let's see what you look like fully dressed? I'm sure you'd look amazing as a girl, I'm sure my friends would love to meet my new best friend............ STEPHANIE”...............

He turns bright red, a tear wells up, but he accepts his fate “Yes Mistress”............

To be continued..........

2. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Great start!

SissyRaquelle likes this.
  3. SissyRaquelle

SissyRaquelle Member

UK, East Sussex
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Thank you, much appreciated.

4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Look forward to more chapters :)

SissyRaquelle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice