More interest in a device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jshackleton2016, Aug 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    This weekend Ma'am is attending a 'summer camp' where there will be thousands of kinky people expressing their sexuality openly. Ma'am was chatting on a discord server that I am also on, with a friend that is also planning on going to summer camp. The friend chatted that he is planning on brining a bunch of cages with him, to which she replied asking if he would give her a tour of the cages, stating that she has never seen a cage in person before.

Ma'am and I have been in a D/s relationship for a few months now and chastity has come up, and she at times takes control of when and how I have an orgasm, but has not introduced a cage. I am curious if her curiosity about cages may lead to her acquiring one and introducing it into our dynamic.

I had 2 cages that I got rid of when when I left a relationship where I was in chastity for like 4 years. That was like 2 years ago and have not had a cage as part of my life since. I wonder if a cage will become part of my life again??? I am excited and worried that if Ma'am does acquire one, she will really enjoy how she feels having me caged.

Also my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and Ma'am did ask me to send her a 'fact sheet' about cages, which I did, where I identified the cage I would purchase, and included measurement. I have this fantasy that she will surprise me on my birthday with a cage and then that will send our already hot and fulfilling D/s dynamic to a whole new level.

Either way, I know she will be pleased. She is a wonderful Domme and I feel very fulfilled seeing to it that her wishes are met.

handsolo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice