Modified Pa-5000

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by kemosabe, Jul 22, 2013.

1. kemosabe

kemosabe Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I purchased a pa-5000 about 6mo ago. I wore the first one for 3 days and I loved it. then my wife decided to tease me in it. the first 30 seconds and the cage split. We were not happy. The company we purchased it from replaced it. so I had to come up with a way to make it stronger... I really liked the design because it allowed me to sleep all night with out any pain or waking me up.

There are a few set backs to the Pa-5000 and one being if you have a longer flaccid penis you can pull through and twist to get off of the piercing. I had to fix this problem as well. here is what I came up with. I sanded the whole thing down and started putting layers of epoxy over the plastic. Making sure to even it out over all of the seams. then I sanded it and repeated.

I have added some photos, unfortunately they are with me locked inside. I am not allowed to remove it for any reason, nor could I remove it as I do not have access to the key. Also I have to do some sanding ont eh outside to even out seams and then I have to paint it. Any suggestions on the color? PzdAiGk.jpg 1AVCuyr.jpg 1TY8D4E.jpg 7udQqyT.jpg 36ehSe8.jpg BRUaGGJ.jpg pOQrkiE.jpg PW9K1Ws.jpg PzdAiGk.jpg

Rita likes this.
  2. TheEtruscan

TheEtruscan Active member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Hmmmm...if H.R. Giger designed a chastity, it would probably look a bit like that!

3. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    but how much extra weight does it add?

the basic PA5K design is good but the materials are either too thin or not suited to the application, and what quality control is there given the continued issues with this device.

it is after all just an enhanced cock sleeve and could be made in surgical grade silicon.

at least then it would not injure the contents when it split.

What's really needed is a way to integrate the original wearers ring into the design and some form of coronal 'collar' to 'grab' the penis and hold it forward.

I'm a shrinker and have no end of trouble in getting comfortable,

4. Rubber Boy

Rubber Boy Owned and locked by Sir Brian

Phoenix
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How did you keep the epoxy from dripping inside?

5. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I'd guess you remove the device to make the changes...

Kind of common sense don't ya think?

6. Rubber Boy

Rubber Boy Owned and locked by Sir Brian

Phoenix
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Turns out I'm not stupid. I meant how did he prevent the epoxy from drying on the inside of the device to keep it smooth. Did he block the vents with something? What would epoxy not stick to to accomplish this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice