MM Jailbird swelling between double ring

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ocelotus, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Ocelotus

Ocelotus New member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    After several posts here and lots of back and forth with MM, I finally found the jailbird that seems to fit perfectly. A double base ring made a big difference to slippage, and I'm presently on day 90 or so of basically continuous wear.

But over time, and especially with those superpowered night erections, I swell into the crack between the base rings. It leaves a visible ridge in my skin which can get quite tender. Every week or so there's a time when I have to pull my cage into a less optimal position to let that skin rest for a few hours, e.g. pull it so it's hanging lower than it should, or hold it higher than is comfortable. .

I'm concerned that I should go up a base ring size, which just requires more from the underwear to keep things in position... anyone else with a double ring have this kind of discomfort?

2. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    I had a similar problem with redness/tenderness under the solid part of my MM queens keep. Turned out to be moisture getting trapped, so after each shower I would dry evrything with a hair dryer then work a little baby powder under there. The baby powder let's the skin move a little more and helps keep everything dry.

As for the slipping, I've had MM modify my cages with tube sections to support a paracord waistband. Super comfortable and instantly adjustable for different activities. There are several pics in my gallery, including how to tie the sliding knot if you want to try it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice