Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Been a long day of teasing and tormenting for Mistress property and pleasure for Mistress. Mistress enjoys putting Mistress property through teasing and tormenting session of the constant training of her chastity slave. This is very important for Mistress property and slave to become a better chastity slave.thank you Mistress:D:D:D

Attached Files:

2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property is now displayed in a red cage. Mistress says it may be time for a new look Mistress property also enjoyed a long edging session this morning. Mistress property was swollen, throbbing and left high and tight and very firm Mistress says enjoy the photos. Mistress wants to know if Mistress property should be caged permanently in the red or blue cage. Mistress says feel to commit.

Attached Files:

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My Mistress is so good to slave and Mistress property thank you Mistress:love::love:

Attached Files:

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property says welcome to edging Saturday. Where Mistress property is edge as last ng as Mistress wishes why cause it's Mistress property and she makes the rules . Yes Mistress thank you Mistress Mistress property has been edged for a long time. Mistress property is throbbing and very high, tight and very firm and full which Mistress enjoys seeing Mistress property very frustrated ☹️ and Mistress loves that look on slaves face when Mistress property is denied ☹️ permission to cum. Mistress says enjoy the photos she going to frustrate. Slave a little longer. Thank you Mistress

Attached Files:

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress. Hope you are having a good morning. Just a few photos of Mistress property for my Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. Just as Mistress likes her property high, tight and very firm

Attached Files:

6. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    My mistress locked me up!

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Monday afternoon and Mistress property is currently in an edging session. Mistress just loves to fill the cage of Mistress property and watch the end of Mistress property begin to swell. The more swollen and throbbing in it's cage the more pleased Mistress becomes. Mistress added a little something special to today session. Mistress property is watching a slide show of beautiful women in lingerie for Mistress property pleasure and enjoyment. But of Mistress property is forbidden to cum. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress

Attached Files:

8. Gcar1951

Local Time:
    Speaking of being really locked?

Attached Files:

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has just given slave the good news. Mistress says there is going to a second CFNM party . Mistress girl friends want to have another one. They all want to examine Mistress property and ask more questions about this. So Mistress has agreed to have another one. Mistress is deciding just how this will work. What they can and can't do or ask. Slave was informed about the event and asked if slave approved. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress . Now you all know that was a trick question right there is only one answer. :D:D:D. Mistress says it should be a good time for everyone involved.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress. Slave hope's you and your girlfriend's had a pleasant evening your first night at the beach. I'm sure y'all had a good time. Slave has completed the tasks I was assigned. Morning photos of Mistress property for Mistress pleasure while having your morning coffee. Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

11. Gcar1951

Local Time:
    Padlock thru PA & scrotal piercing - totally under her control!

Attached Files:

12. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Nice congrats

13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress . Slave hope's you had a pleasant evening. I hope you enjoy these photos with your morning coffee.

Attached Files:

14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress hope you had a pleasant evening. Enjoy your day.
    Slave has been left alone for the last few days. Not sure what going on but slave knows Mistress is up to something devious. Just know it. But slave knows he must not ask to many questions. So I sit here in complete and total frustration. Mistress does this every so often. I believe she enjoys doing it. I believe she does it to keep slave and Mistress property that she in total control. Days go by Mistress property is denied the teasing and tormenting that slave is a custom to. Slave longs for Mistress property to swell and throb in it's cage. Slave knows it's the only relief he going to enjoy. But slave also in knows that Mistress will use slave tongue and mouth for her enjoyment and pleasure. Mistress gets what she desires and Mistress property gets frustrated and denied. Mistress smiles and leave the room satisfied and Mistress property very, very frustrated. Seems this chastity slave has gotten exactly what he asked for. Thank you Mistress

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress. Here are a few photos to enjoy as you have your morning coffee. Slave hope's your business trip is going well. Mistress property misses Mistress very much. Slave also misses Mistress. Enjoy your photos. Mistress property await your return. Yes we do:):)

Attached Files:

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is finally home. Mistress says she plans to tease and torment Mistress property today. She enjoys doing that. It could be a long day for slave. Mistress property is currently just waiting for Mistress to Begin. I believe this is part of Mistress plan. I'm sure what ever Mistress has planned. Mistress property will enjoy. Enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Nothing like waking up snuggled up next to Mistress. Mistress property also loves it . Mistress smiles and says slave is a good slave . Mistress reaches around and feels Mistress property high, tight and very very full and firm . Mistress asks if Mistress property is throbbing yes Mistress . Mistress says Mistress property may need some edging session today would slave and Mistress property like that . Yes Mistress thank you Mistress . Mistress smiles and says Mistress property will just have to be frustrated ☹️. Mistress then leaves slave and Mistress property frustrated and denied ☹️ again. Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

18. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Hope she has fun with her property. I like the colour off the cage.

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Welcome to loctober:D:D are you enjoying it so far. My Mistress says enjoy it. Only 29 more days. Just think in 29 days you'll get your just rewards. Mistress property is still waiting to be released and that was 16 months ago. Mistress says enjoy the adventure. But be careful what you wish for look at Mistress property.:):):lockkey: 16 months and no chance of being released.

Attached Files:

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress. I hope you had a pleasant evening. I hope everyone is still locked up tight for loctober. It's day 7 just 24 more to go . I remember my first attempt at loctober made it for 8 days wasn't going well at all. I finally had to remove the cage because of soreness and chaffing behind my balls. I was just learning how to care for those issues. With time and trying different techniques to relieve the problems I completed my second attempt at loctober the following year. Mistress took charge of Mistress property training and it's been no looking back since then. Day after day month after month. One month became 2 months then 3 months. The teasing and tormenting became longer and longer. Mistress would smile and tell slave Mistress property will learn to love being in it's cage . 16 months later Mistress is right. Thank you Mistress . How may your humble chastity slave serve his Mistress this morning. Mistress says enjoy the photos. Mistress desires breakfast in bed this morning. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress . As Mistress lowers herself onto slave mouth. Slave just smiles as breakfast is now being served.

Attached Files:

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's been a very interesting day . After breakfast in bed. Mistress property was put through a very intense edging session. It lasted about 2 hrs. Mistress property enjoyed the session. I mean just think all that swelling and throbbing. Mistress property straining aqainst that blue cage. Wanting to be released. Mistress smiles and whispers in slave ear. Didn't slave ask and wish for this . Being teased and tormented and used for Mistress pleasure and desires. Isn't that what slave also desires. Well isn't it. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress . Mistress has made a little request of slave. Slave will be staying under Mistress watchful eyes for the rest of loctober. Mistress smiles and says doesn't slave desire to be in Mistress presence for the remainder of loctober. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress. Which means Mistress property and slave will be totally nude except for Mistress property in it pretty little blue cage. Mistress smiles as she says want that be fun. Yes Mistress Thank you Mistress as Mistress leaves the room she turns around smiles really big. And ask slave after all isn't that what you wanted and wished for ! ! Dreams can com true. RIGHT ! ! Yes Mistress thank you Mistress

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Let's see slave is to be nude wearing only Mistress little blue cage for Mistress property:D:D:D. For the next 24 days. To celebrate loctober. All this being done while slave is staying at Mistress home. Well slave will definitely nude since Mistress first rule in Mistress home is Mistress property is always to be presented in the nude while in Mistress home. Mistress says just think slave 24 days caged Mistress property is totally nude. And at Mistress disposal. Yes Mistress:love::love::lockkey::D. Mistress property will love the next 24 days. Plenty of frustrations and denials with swelling and throbbing. Oh let's not forget the high, tight and very full, firm red balls. Mistress says we're going to enjoy it.:D:D:p:p

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress.

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property is currently being teased and tormented. Looks like Mistress property is in for a long day:D:D. Mistress says the next 23 days are going to be very frustrating for Mistress property. Mistress smiles as she looks at her property swollen and tight and knowing there no end in sight. Enjoy the photos. Mistress just snapped them as she inspects her work. Thank you Mistress:love:

Attached Files:

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress says it's day 8 of loctober. She hopes all participants are enjoying these firsts couple of days. Mistress smiles and says slave is taking part in the festival. Mistress tells slave she enjoys reading about all these men and there journey into chastity. Mistress smiles and says she hope you enjoy your adventure. Maybe you wish to be caged permanently. Look at Mistress property. 16 months and he loves it:D:D

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice