Metal cages and clothing friction

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by cshorts, Jan 13, 2019.

1. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    (I'd be surprised if this hasn't been thoroughly discussed elsewhere, but after some time searching, I can't find the answers I'm looking for ... feel free to redirect me if you know where!)

Since entering 24x7 chastity on 3 Oct, I've in an a HolyTrainer v3. All in all, it's been pretty comfortable almost all the time. The only serious discomfort has occurred now and then when the tip of my cut penis pushes through the slit at the end a bit and rubs on my clothes while walking -- ouch!

Now I'm thinking of switching to a custom metal cage (the 24x7 thing is working great for me and my KH seems generally positive and supportive) -- hygiene and durability (my HTv3 tube has separated along the seam). I'm trying a Chinese A272 as a trial. And I'm finding that the longer front slit makes my penis much more prone to poke through -- even though this device is a bit longer than the HTv3 (small tube) I've been using (which was generally a perfect snug fit for my flaccid penis).

I'm interested in a steel cage rather than tube (at least near the tip) for hygiene reasons.

Suggestions on how to protect the tip, or do folks find that some custom models do not have the problem of friction / chafing for the cut penis tip?

2. legphlover

legphlover Pantyhose lover

Poland, Warsaw
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I know what you feel, I have the A275 Whole problem disappeared when I started using my wife's suspenders ;)

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    My member will sometimes gently touch in my bared ball-trap-cage, but not rub. But I did read in the reviews where some people had rubbing (with the cage I have). Its really dependent on your body, along with the size of the opening and depth/width of the front bars/cap. Personally I went with a bared cap on my first ball-trap-cage to give some distance before rubbing would occur. The other more expensive devices have similar front bars.

So my perception is cock cages with flat metal fronts and holes will be prone to the rubbing, while ones with a bared front are probably safer bets. But again your mileage may vary

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice