Menopause Issues

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by The Queens consort, Mar 2, 2024.

1. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    My Queen went through menopause in her 40’s after a complete hysterectomy. We did see a slowdown in her desires, but eventually things picked back up. Maybe not to previous levels, but definitely an improvement. Of course I’ve always encouraged her to masturbate as much as she likes, so she kept at it in an attempt to get back to as near normal as she could. Other activities to spice things up, has been beneficial as well.

I keep seeing others complain about a lack of drive in their partners, but I wonder if there are others like us who have bounced back.

I’d like to think that our experience wasn’t a fluke, but a typical action.

cb6kdude likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Have a search here on CM, think you’ll find at least one lengthy thread about menopause, I know I’ve commented on the thread for one of them.

3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    My mistress is post menopausal and is very sexual. She is very turned on by keeping me in chastity. She likes the freedom of unrecipricle oral I think.

4. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife not actually going thru menopause but having menopausal symptoms thru other medical condition.she still have a sex drive but it has slow down with other issues.It one thing that scares me the most is will she loose all sexy drive after she go the real menopause

5. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I know that men don't have a recognised menopause, as such, but our libido also slows down as we get older. I'm now late 60s and I'm happy with once-a-week, in fact, I now need that time to recover my mojo. In my 20s, I was desperate for it every day. My point being that any decline in a woman's libido is not necessarily due to menopause alone, it happens to all of us.

Post-menopausal women no longer have the risk of getting pregnant, so many feel more at ease and actually want more sex than before. The negative effects of menopause are now widely known and lots of medical treatment is now available, including HRT, which can mitigate the result of menopause.

If your wife goes off sex altogether, that is sad for both partners, however, some may simply be bored with their husband's selfish attitude towards sex and lose interest. On this website, men generally recognise that they need to put their partners needs first and make more effort to do the things that she wants, putting aside their own needs.

Menopause does not have to be the end of sex, it can be a new beginning. My Lady is in her 70s and likes sex just as much as I do...... thankfully.

The Queens consort likes this.
  6. allthingsanal

allthingsanal Member

Oxford, UK
    Local Time:
    Menopause is part of the reason I'm here. My wife is no longer comfortable with penetration, which means that my cock is redundant. Trouble is, it doesn't stop me wanting to fuck her and so I've agreed to being caged for our joint peace of mind.

7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    In spite of my age, it hasn't happened to me yet. There's a 13 year age gap between husband and me so the thought of it happening wasn't real pleasant. I love it when husband pleasures me when it's "that time of the month". I was afraid if I lost interest in sex, husband would get it somewhere else. Fortunately, there's chastity to help deal with that but husband can't always wear his cage on the job.

Husband always told me he'd never cheat. I believe him. Still, chastity allows you to "trust but verify".

LukeVallentine and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    years after my wife went thru it we still have sex. she likes to jerk my cock and she will cum from a vibe in her clit. so its still all good for us

The Queens consort likes this.
  9. Pure Eddie

Pure Eddie Member

IT
    Norfolk, VA
    Local Time:
    Wife is there now. Hope to get through it without losing our sex life forever.

10. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I think each women is different on what happens

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice