me saying (my falt)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by 2inch, Mar 23, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    well, i have been very bad today. im on meds for pain for a few days so im kinda loopy.however its no excuse. i have not done one thing in paticatular . i have been very very short with miss c all day.actually short with everyone. after a bit i know i already ruined any possible chance of fun tonight ,so i just thought why stop now. i guess i was so short with every one cuase it seems im the only one with common sence .its very annoying cuase i dont evan have a education.as you can tell from my spelling.i just cant stand stupid. example double doors. in the u.s traffic stayes to the right. so if we do this going in and out of double doors no one would have to squeeze through a door someone else is trying to go the other way.just open up the right side door. see how easy that is.i could go on and on . well anyway im at miss c's mercy ,i feel so small with my attitude today . i will take anything she gives .i have faild as a sub today and she deserves the best. if you read this thanks for dealing with my rant

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  2. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Not to try and cheer you up but it lso pisses me off when people are walking in the wrong side of a streeth path or using the wrong door. So thumps up for that though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice