MCN Contender - Minor Edema Issue

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lmel1, Oct 30, 2022.

1. lmel1

lmel1 Member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    So after experimenting with a Holy Trainer for a bit, about 18 months ago, I took the plunge and ordered a MCN Contender. Super quick delivery and awesome craftsman ship. It fit so well that it was scary! After a test drive, I had Mark make a few minor changes to the PA Hook and I honed the base ring to flatten the inside and make it slightly larger ID. It became a cage that I could be kept in indefinitely. My beautiful wife does not keep me locked all the time, but does like me caged on the weekends and anytime that I am home alone. She uses me for PIV about twice a week, if she choses. The Contender has worked very well until just recently, the last several times that I have been locked for several days, I have developed a small edema on either the shaft (neck) near the glands or on the corona of the glands. Remove cage and a few hours later the edema disappears. Not sure what has changed. Too short? Too short? Too Tight? My body composition, weight, and health have not changed, just a little older. Any thoughts? We are planning an extended lock down in December and I would like to get this right before then:)

Iron78 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Edema is normally caused by pressure, could the cage of been pressing on you in some way?

3. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    What diameter is your cage, and does your penis touch the cage walls when flaccid?

Ideally there should be a small bit of space between your penis and the cage rings, to prevent fluids from being trapped

If this isn't the problem then something else is causing fluid retention, and other variables need to be eliminated.

HerHouseSlave likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    or it migt be cos of something your skin dont like. cos lots of cages touch the skin dont they.

5. HerHouseSlave

HerHouseSlave Member

Local Time:
    That's exactly the problem I had with a plastic cage (The Vice). I have ordered the larger tube. Here is the original tube - the tube goes from 36mm to 34mm at the head. Although the squeezing feeling was very pleasurable, it's unsustainable for longer term use.

Attached Files:

6. lmel1

lmel1 Member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Update On Edema Issue!
    So after thinking about this minor edema issue for a bit, I decided to increase the inside diameter of the cage rings that ride on the back side of the corona glands (head) and on the back of the shaft (two ring cage). I honed and flattened the inside of both rings, which increased the inside diameter about 0.025 to 0.030. The flattening of the inside reduces the pressure point by increasing the surface area and the slight increase in inside diameter seem to have resolved the issue. A good polish with 400 & 600 grit and we are locked up again!

HerHouseSlave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice